Go back in time

Show more

Oh, a cooldown...?

 


Here's the thing; free weights kinda intimidate me. I don't feel comfortable too close to them and I really don't know how to work with them, even after I’ve been told how to execute the exercises. I've used dumbbells, don't get me wrong but I stick to the machines most times cause I’m a klutz.

I have also not been in a gym for ages. Every place I've lived in, I've either used their exercise room (it's generic in every generic condo high rise or every generic subdivision) or I just exercise without free weights. Or I walk.

But I'd consider getting a membership if he were to spot me, though…


XOXO 



Comments

  1. Anonymous5/15/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    🥵 Hottest cool down I’ve seen.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a machine and dumbbells and enjoy both. I thought this was cute, except for the music, I found it too distracting from the interaction taking place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm better with the machines.
      I also forget the weight I lifted yesterday and end up going back to the 5lbs.
      I just can't.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Can I skip the workout and go right to the "cool" down??
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      Babes, as long as you are sweating...

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. You hit the nail on the head with the 'generic condo gym' description. They all have that same slightly-too-bright lighting and one lonely treadmill. But hey, if it gets the job done without any embarrassing dumbbell mishaps, it’s a win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are ALL THE SAME!
      Also, you'll always find the people who never clean after themselves and the ones that hoard all of the machines.
      I cackled thinking about the one lonely treadmill! LOL

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. One of the easiest best pickup lines yet, Can you spot me? LOL!

    Well I never went to the gym, but with my job that keeps me pretty active. Outside of work I credit my jogging, and daily squats with free weights to the reappearance of my legs and ass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gym is overrated.
      We can do almost the same at home without the hassle!

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Oh, babes, never work out like that without a spotter. All you gotta do is ask and that hot gym staffer will rush right over.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      That would be my only motivation to go to an actual gym!

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Motivation???? Is the guy's cock in or out of his pants?

      Delete
  7. Anonymous5/17/2026

    When I go to the gym I utilize everything ! From the weights to the machines.
    You’re paying for it, use it !
    CA jock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that makes sense!
      It's NOT cheap to go to the gym.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.