Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Daniel....


When we moved from a house to an apartment again, I realized that even I never intended to 'live big' I had to get rid of a TON of shit. I literally Marie Kondo-ed my life once again and you know what? I'm perfectly fine. I really don't need 2500 sqft to live comfortably.

It’s also true that you can also be a collector and use all the space you have to make your living arrangements fit your lifestyle while surrounding yourself with pieces that are aesthetically pleasing and useful. Did you see the books? And the mezzanine?

And I think I found a kindred spirit in Daniel. Yes, I did.

XOXO

Comments

  1. I am not getting small space at all; it seems like a perfectly normal sized.
    It's nice and very organized but I wouldn't call it a small house.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks big because it's well organized and because it has all that light.
      I could totally live here.


      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Big says,
    I'm an organized person, so I relate to his "everything in its place." If only my wife would be the same, but alas! wherever she's finished with an item, that's where it lays until I can't stand it anymore and put it away.
    Books! Yes. The "mezzanine" was smart.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!!
      LMAOOO. We're literally the same person when it comes to order.

      And that mezzanine would be a fab reading nook!

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. I do like the organization. Nice place, but no more than 550 sq ft is not enough for my long legs and klutziness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd fit.
      My legs are not as long!
      LOL

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. I agree with Bob about the size. Also it's too white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Whaaat?
      Never. This place is not huge, so the white walls make it seem huge. Also, white showcases the artwork!

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.