Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Ginny. Lemon…!

 


I really admire people who do genderfuck. 
I also admire people who feel secure in their own bodies.
Also, remember not all Drag artists are twinks. Not all Drag artists strive for ‘realness’.

Too many people are stuck on the binary when we all know that gender is a construct. That’s why I have a T-shirt I wear at least twice during Pride month. It says Masc4Masc. IYKYK.

XOXO 

P.S. @ginnylemon is on insta.







Trust me, if I met Lewis at a bar, I’d be backing it up into it in no time. 

Comments

  1. So you're a backer upper, eh? Just so you know, your posts are showing a day late in my feed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big says,
      The Blogger feed is all screwed up, everywhere.

      Delete
  2. I always admire people who live their true, unadulterated, I don't give a fuck, selves.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love genderfuck too. And I love this video! Also, I love how they carefully colour-coordinated the Crocs and the lawn chair. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big says,
    How fun. Really truthful, though. I experience the same. Don't like how I look, see a photo from my younger self and think, "Hey, you actually looked good!"
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ginny Lemon just made me smile. Oh, to not care. And I love gender fuck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always loved Ginny Lemon.... she's like the Tammy Brown of Britain, but even more off the charts. Choose to stand out on her season of drag race.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El Ăşltimo ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparĂł la atenciĂłn en medio del ralentĂ­ y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneciĂł lloviendo. La casa todavĂ­a estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sĂłlo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzĂł a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla VacĂ­a] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitaciĂłn de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podrĂ­a decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.