Oh, hello, goodbye…
This is officially a @stevencolbert Stan blog.
XOXO
P.S. a flex is more of a flex when you don't announce a flex.
That's the title of one of my favourite songs. The most lethal, the most essential thing is to hear your own voice. Also, keeping up with the idea of writing as catharsis, this one blog is dedicated all to myself. More solipsism would be hard to find. And I like it like that. Oh, and this is a queer (and self-proclaimed 'ADULT') blog so go ahead, make your day... mine is done.
This is officially a @stevencolbert Stan blog.
XOXO
It was a sweet funny show and I loved that Colbert ignored Cankles; you just know that pissed the orange man-child off.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Hahaha
DeleteYou KNOW Cankles was fuming because he was not mentioned by name even once.
I loved the show.
XOXO
HuntleyBiGuy:
ReplyDeleteThe entire final weeks of his show was just a joy to watch. Nothing but class. I hope he resurfaces some place else, after a well deserved break.
He was known for doing a take on local public access shows. After his finale, he posted this:
https://youtu.be/7DlF5Cf4VLM?si=m8acp27PSJ4mWXGr
XOXO 👨🏼❤️💋👨🏽
The moment he knew they were canceling it Colbert did not have any fucks left. He went IN.
DeleteLoved that.
And thanks for the link, babes!!!
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteIt was excellent! Yeah, there's nothing Cankles hate more than to be ignored. Colbert will be fine. Wherever he lands, we'll be watching.
XOXO
Hahaha
DeleteCankles had a fit. HE responded by posting some AI slop.
Colbert will be fine. Can't wait to see what he does.
XOXO
I canceled Paramount as soon as they fired Colbert. The only thing these people fear is losing money, so hit them where it hurts.
ReplyDeleteWell done!
DeleteThere's not much on Paramount if you have other two streamers, TBH...
And money is the only language they understand. Fuck them.
XOXO