Oh, Honey... please do!
You wanna have the PI with the most?
You wanna have small town shenanigans?
You wanna have good sex?
No worries. I've got the movie for you: Honey, don't!

I used to read a lot of Noir detective stories when I was a wee gayling cause my mum used to run through them like water. Once she was done, there was thirteen year old me, waiting to enter the world of the daring Private Investigator, who usually had a wisecracking assistant and managed to bed the coolest babes in attendance while solving crimes and looking fantastic.
That is basically Honey Don't!
It's just that in this case, the PI is a gorge woman and the script has more twists and turns than a mountain road. Oh, and Chris Evans in a jockstrap.
Highly recommend.
XOXO
P.S. I don't know why, but I think Debra is going to enjoy this one. If she hasn't seen it yet...
HuntleyBiGuy:
ReplyDeleteOMG this looks so good! I’ll have to watch for when it hits streaming.
XOXO
You've got to watch it. It's streaming right now on Netflix but I'm sure you can get it VOD most anywhere.
DeleteXOXO
You had me at Chris Evans.
ReplyDeletexoxo
He's hilarious.
DeleteAnd yes, there's the whole jockstrap thing....
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteWritten and directed by Ethan Coen? I'm in! This is gonna be FUN.
XOXO
Yes!
DeleteIt's fab. You can stream it now almost anywhere...
XOXO
I haven't seen it yet but it's on my "to see" list! You know I love one or both Coens, film noir (although there's entirely too much sun in this movie, it seems), sexy dames, banter, kink, and Chris Evans, so it does seem right up my alley.
ReplyDeleteYay!
DeleteI was thinking: 'Debra is gonna LOVE this'. The writing is tight and the twists are great. It's noir but it's Southern California, so there, that....
XOXO
This looks like fun. Great cast.
ReplyDeleteTotally recommend!
DeleteAubrey Plaza is fantastic.
XOXO