Oh, it's not the 'end'...?
Stephen Colbert will be fine, as we can see in the video, where he talks about the show being cancelled and his plans for the future. We, on the other hand, have lost a very valuable voice who was speaking truth to power in the most unconventional way: through humor. Colbert showed us the very ugly underbelly of a pedenatic, spoiled, stupid, narcissistic old fool and that costed him his Late Night show. But the thing is, CBS could only silence this timeslot. Not the voices of dissent.
XOXO
P.S. Because the voices of dissent (or comics) can seldom be silenced, Stephen popped back up on... Public Access Cable TV (as Huntley found out!). Because why the fuck not?? And it was delicious.
HuntleyBiGuy:
ReplyDeleteStephen is going to take a well deserved break after an emotional year. I know we haven’t heard the last of him. ❤️
XOXO 👨🏼❤️💋👨🏽
I'm sure he's fucking EXHAUSTED.
DeleteBut doing the Public Access drop? *chef's kiss*
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteCBS may have silenced him on *that* network, but they can't stop him. They don't own his name or likeness. He'll be back.
XOXO
CBS is full of Yes Men and Women at this point.
DeleteAnother mouthpiece for Cankles and the BillioBros.
He'll be back and I'll be watching.
XOXO
CBS comes out looking like fools, and fascists in all of this, while Colbert will return, stronger and louder and better than ever.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'll be there for it.
xoxo
Apparently the higher ups must be stupid.. because CBS is constantly last in the ratings War when it comes to Networks.
DeleteOh, CBS was bought by billionaire cronies of Cankles.
DeleteThat's what happened. And they put Bari Weiss at the helm. Bad Lesbian!
They are a right wing mouthpiece now.
I think the only thing I like about CBS is Will Trent because I really want to get it with him...
XOXO
First of all no one wants to CBS early, it's an old person's Network too if they keep it up they're going to shoot themselves in the foot and everyone's going to stop watching the damn Network. They're a bunch of fucking Schmucks anyhow all because they're afraid to take a stand against the president. There's probably some good reason CBS is usually last in the ratings for Networks.
ReplyDeleteI also just caught an episode of Ina Garten where she had Stephen Colbert and his wife on. That episode was a hoot.
OMG It is!
DeleteEspecially for news. I used to watch Will Trent on Hulu because the main character gives me the tingle to mingle. But that can wait. CBS was bought by unscrupulous billionaires and they are doing Cankle's bidding cause he's giving them tax breaks.
OMG Ina Garten and Colbert? Googling that right away!
XOXO
Colbert is going to be attacking them on multiple fronts. Stay tuned.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait.
DeleteAnd I'll be watching. And probably posting it here.
XOXO
Oh lord
ReplyDeleteIt's bad babes.
DeletePure Fascism.
XOXO