Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Office Hours...?



 


Do you think HR would mind?


XOXO

Comments

  1. Anonymous5/22/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    I think they would seek more evidence.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see some hard evidence.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well,
      We'll have to wait until he... recovers...?

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Pretty sure that breaks at least three major employee handbook rules, Sixpence—which is exactly what makes it a perfect post! It looks like your comment section is already completely on board. Thanks for the Friday laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      OMG HR would have a heart attack!

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Well i have never done that under a desk at work...but have possibly blown a few co workers in the restroom at several jobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      Why do I know this is absolutely true? Why?

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Anonymous5/22/2026

    That office liaison is more truth than fiction !
    -CA jock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes.
      I know of a couple that started at the office, got married and then got divorced all in a span of five years.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. As someone who's done HR for years, I'm wondering what kind of desk he was sitting at... if you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah
      Can you IMAGINE?

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Anonymous5/26/2026

      HuntleyBiGuy:
      I was wondering the same, but near the end you can see the chair in the background, and it looks like it was a standing desk. Much more conducive to this activity. Not that I’m speaking from experience. 😎

      XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

      Delete
    3. HAHAHAHA
      Yes, indeed...

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. Imagine, if you will.....
    Don't ask, don't tell. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      Oh, I've known of office romances that are a torrid as this one...

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.