Oh, The One…!
I don’t even remember how I stumbled into this.
But boy am I happy I did. This came out before Dylan would get super famous, I think. One of those YouTube experiments.
In any case, I don't think we're too far from this when it comes to technology.
XOXO
P.S. yes, that’s Ed. And yes, that’s LeVar.
HuntleyBiGuy :
ReplyDeleteThis looks promising. I’ll have to come back and watch it. Been a fan of Dylan‘s for a long time.
It's actually pretty good.
DeleteI think it used to be paywalled, but the whole series is out there, free now.
H'es been in so many things lately!
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteCreated by Jordan Peele? Yep, it should be good. I'll have to catch the whole episode later. Cuz I got up late today....really late. LOL
Yes!
DeleteIt is quite good to be on YouTube. And getting late is a mood!
XOXO
Oh, my, I can't believe you forgot to mention that Dylan O'Brien is in this. You should watch Twinless.
ReplyDeleteBabes,
DeleteHis name is literally in the blog post.
But really, LeVar!
XOXO