Oh, Thiago and Gabriel..?
Whenever I visit a house and they have handmade crafts, I always want to know the stories behind them.
I love it when people can tell you when, why and how they had acquired their prized possessions. Living in a world where everything and anything can be bought via *shudders* Amazon, finding somebody who truly appreciates things that are handmade and have a connection to a culture is rare and thrilling. Fuck this Temu obsessed culture.
So here's Thiago and Gabriel and their fab house. And that bathroom!
XOXO
I like buying and displaying things that have a meaning, or are from a trip we made. I love the stories of a house.
ReplyDeletexoxo
I know right?
DeleteIt's always so much fun when people can tell you about their things! It makes them even more interesting.
XOXO
The "things" we have around our house all came from local places, friends, or are mementos from shows given me by fellow cast members. The Temu, Etsy, Amazon stuff? No thanks.
ReplyDeleteAnd you **know** what I'd say about this place. LOL
XOXO
Same!
DeleteWhenever I go to someone's house and they tell me about the one trinket they got in a flea market in *whatever city* and that they paid three dollars for it but they love? Priceless.
XOXO
I liked the wooden parquet floor, but not the tile one, even if they did carry the pattern up into the wall tiles. Once again, tooooo much clutter. In my house, that much stuff would get dusted maybe once a year.
ReplyDeleteTile floors are very common in South America, BTW.
DeleteAnd it's called a collection, Dave. That is their clutter.
XOXO
Bingo!
ReplyDeleteHouse/Home is such an important distinction....
And I still have the little creeper from the Kenana Knitters. Love him.
XOXO