Oh, Twink Death...?
From YouTube:
Zach Noe Towers is a standup comedian, actor, writer, and most importantly, a homosexual. In his standup comedy special debut "Twink Death", Zach spills all the tea about growing up as a gay boy in the mid-west, pop culture, dating, and more.
And just like that, I'm in. Be advised that this is not all butterflies and unicorns, though. It can get dark (which I love). I also want that neon sign they have on the side of the stage.
I feel like we need one of these specials weekly.
XOXO
P. S. Give him a follow. He’s fun!
Big says,
ReplyDelete'K. I'll be honest. Couldn't keep watching. And it has nothing to do with his humor or subject matter. It's all in his pronunciational "delivery-uh." It makes me crazy. ... Just, "Nooo-uh."
Maybe it's a generational thing but that additional syllable hurts my ears. LOL.
XOXO
OMG I didn't even notice.
DeleteBetween you and I, I know people who speak just like that, so I didn't make anything of it....
XOXO
I kind of agree with Big ... it drives me up a wall-uh, and I-uh want to stop-uh listening-uh.
ReplyDeletexoxo
LOL
DeleteI don't hear it. I thought it was hysterical and very relatable...
XOXO
Ok Tower Bottom......go get railed this weekend!!!! I will have to watch the whole thing in it's entirety sometime this weekend but the Little Snips that I scan through are very funny. I love that crack about the barista. Although I agree with big and Bob The Voice pronunciations does where.
ReplyDeleteIf you like him you might want to check out this other comedian named Lucas Zelnick... if you get a chance check him out. He is funny as hell and sort of snarky and insulting like Lisa Lampanelli but not quite that extreme. And he is very sexy... I don't know why I find him sexy but I do. I feel like he's a type of guy if you're in bed with him he would give you good sex and some good laughs.
Googling Lucas as I type.
DeleteAnd it is very funny. I love me an uninhibited Queen with a sense of humor sharper than his cheekbones!
I could not hear the voice!!!! I thought he was funny!
XOXO
He does sound a bit like an animated cartoon. Perhaps if he slowed his delivery down a bit he might not sound as though he's playing Word Press Beat the Clock. The clips I watched were funny, but he is definitely a niche comedian.
ReplyDeleteHahahaha
DeleteAnimated? Yes. Cartoon? No.
You'd go crazy at a bar today, Dave.
Also, I think the delivery is genius. Especially when he takes the mic away!!
And you mean niche like Dave Chapelle and his anti-trans jokes? Or like Louis C.K. and masturbation?
XOXO
I must confess that I planned only to watch maybe the first 5 minutes but I ended up watching the whole damn video. Good thing that I've got a slow morning today! He's laugh out loud funny! And his one joke at the end about lesbian dates? Yeah baby, I've done that!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha
DeleteSAME! I started because Bob The Drag Queen has a podcast with him and then I could not stop. Hilarious!
I cackled at the lesbian dates, too!
XOXO