Uh, oh. Olly?
I've loved Olly even before I watched I'ts a Sin, the miniseries that brought him closer to the public consciousness. If you have HBO, you should watch it.
But I digress. I like Olly's energy. It's very now.
And you can see the Derek Jarman influence.
XOXO

Interesting song but he has kind of a little boy voice which I find unnerving.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Hahaha
DeleteI think that's how Dave feels about some female singers...
XOXO
Oh, "It's a Sin" is on HBO, is it? Thanks for that info!
ReplyDeleteIt is!
DeleteAnd it's worth a watch. I may do a re-watch this summer.
XOXO
But the way he's built and the way he walks I always thought he would have played a good zombie and I Am Legend. I like some of his music though.
ReplyDeleteLMAOOO
DeleteNow I have to go watch I am legend again!
XOXO
Oh, so young (sounding too). But good.
ReplyDeleteI've been listening to him for years!
DeleteHe was with Years and Years before going solo.
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteSince Blogger seems to be allowing me to comment today....
That voice does NOT match that body. LOL
XOXO
Blogger is a nightmare!
DeleteAnd I have that feeling with many singers!
XOXO