Et tu, Alcibiades...?
Get in, babes. We're going art hunting.
Now, this is the story that Christopher Nolan should be directing. It has everything. Also, did you know all this tea? Seriously. Socrate's trial was not really against philosophy, it was a carefully orchestrated political move. The philosophers had it going on!
XOXO
The more things change ....
ReplyDeleteThings don't change. History repeats!
Great video.
xoxo
Isn't it fabulous?
DeleteI love it when people tell me about things I thought I knew. This tea is fantastic.
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteOh, my.... I agree, Nolan could do this story justice.
XOXO
Oh, I'd pay to see it in theaters and then would stream to death.
DeleteXOXO
I read about this whole thing a few years back and have often wondered why this has not been made into a movie for the big screen or the likes of HBO or some like channel. But after seeing this clip, the film could even include the artist himself creating the work with a side story of the subject of the painting itself as the other story. This would be fabulous and talk about seeing a lot of male nudity!!!!
ReplyDeleteI had never!
DeleteI always saw philosophers as terrible bores with big minds. And they were LIT!
Oh and you know there would be full frontal galore.
XOXO