Oh, bars, you said...?
I am not a cook. Nope.
The cookie expert is Huntley.
But she makes it look soooooo easy.
Wish me luck!!
XOXO
P.S. what's your go-to dessert recipe? Care to share?
P.P.S. Vodka on the leaves. I'm in. I also want her solarium. And that car.
I first saw the video frame and thought it was AHS Murder House!!!
ReplyDeleteThat said, Carlos is the MasterBaker™ of our house. I cook, he bakes, and there is a huge difference.
Lastly, her waist is cinched tighter that Violet Chachki!!
xoxo
Hahaha
DeleteVery that!
And yes, she's cinched for the GAWDS!
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteThat's quite the opening to her show, isn't it?
We both cook and bake. I make a pretty mean Strawberry Shortcake. REAL shortcake like Grandma used to make, mind you, not the spongecake type one gets in grocery stores and most restaurants. It's an easy-peasy recipe I'd be happy to share. Email me.
XOXO
Oh, she loves all that.
DeleteAnd strawberry shortcake is delish!
And babes, I wish I had the patience to bake!
XOXO
I can’t cook either. So no real favorite recipe
ReplyDeleteYep..
DeleteWe're on the same boat here.
XOXO
She used the word tedious. Baking should not be tedious. My go to is Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding, it's delish, and has a 5 minute prep time and 45 minute baking time.
ReplyDeleteOh, what she did was not bread pudding.
DeleteAnd I think she was taking about having to repeat some of the process because she was doing some trial and error thing. I believe many cooks/bakers do that.
XOXO
I love to cook and bake and have many favorite recipes. But it won't be these. I HATE lemon bars....WAY to sickeningly sweet for me.
ReplyDeleteBig says,
DeleteSame here, Mads. All of that.
Ohh
DeleteI love lemon bars! And these have strawberry!
XOXO
No.... I don't like lemon bars or anything where it's thick and dense like that. My teeth hurt just 5hinking of them. Now if you ever want a really good lemon cake with a creamy lemoncello icing drizzled over the top I'd make that for you Six!!!!!
DeleteDo you mean having Lemon Cake for dessert and then cocktails?
DeleteI'm in!!
XOXO
Luv me some strawberry lemon bars and her 1958 Cadillac deVille :)
ReplyDelete-CA jock
Yes!
DeleteAnd that CAR!!
XOXO