Go back in time

Show more

Oh, a fantasy, you say...?

 


Oh yes. Fantasies.

Who doesn't have them? I think we all do have them, whether we are aware of them or not. Whether we act on them or we do not. I discovered I did have one when Huntley ravaged me in the back seat of his car in a Lowe's (Home Depot??) parking lot after hours. That man is something. Don’t let the good Midwestern boy act fool you.

Oh yes. We did that. Very 1950's of us. And I realized that it was indeed in my bucket list. See, one never knows. So, do you agree with Tom and his top four fantasies???

Go ahead, it'll be just between us squirrel friends....


XOXO

Comments

  1. Nothing wrong with a good fantasy or sex dream. Use it, live it, share it.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most people are too... shy when it comes to fantasies.
      Fantasies are nothing more than.. that.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. It was probably a Lowe's. I've seen how detailed our security cameras are when it comes to drilling into very minute details. You did think about the security cameras, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      I'll have to ask Huntley. I don't really remember where it was.
      And I know of guys who have gotten it on AT the Homo Depot. They go there looking for rough trade and they certainly find it...

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Big says,
    Well, we've discussed some of those on my blog. Particularly the "new" --- to keep things from getting stale: New places, new positions, toys.... We've certainly discussed the group thing. LOL. Fantasies are quite healthy.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantasies are indeed healthy.
      They imply imagination and a connection with the self. They are also outlets for the imagination.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Anonymous6/11/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    I believe it was indeed Lowe’s, but they shared the lot with a number of stores, and an area of the lot was dark. If I remember correctly, we made multiple visits. I think of that often. And it was a PT Cruiser, so even the car had a bit of a 50s feel. No wonder that was my favorite car. 😜

    And discussing your fantasies and wants are healthy for a good relationship. Communication is always key.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6/11/2026

      HuntleyBiGuy:
      Now you know why that was my favorite car. 😎

      Delete
    2. Haha
      There you go! I could not really remember. And yes, there were several visits.
      And that car was fun!!

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. I was just getting ready to say where has Huntley been? I haven't seen him lately. And the "good Midwestern boy act "... they are the worst influences on me and some of the most horny.

    As for me I'm definitely the expansive and sexual freedom categories for me. I actually love group sex threesomes and public sex can turn me on. When I was with my ex we also had lots of car sex, including the parking lots of hardware store, a mall and believe it or not a bowling alley. I've also had sex on a golf course. And I love the role-playing and have gone beyond that cuz I've actually had sex with older men, two cousins, my friend's father and a teacher I plan to post about one day. I'm just a slut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6/11/2026

      HuntleyBiGuy:
      Sex on a golf course brings new meaning to “a hole in one.” 😎

      Delete
    2. LOL! With the wood I had I got 3 strokes gained too.

      Delete
    3. Oh, he's around.
      And I think sex with two or more partners is a common fantasy. Public sex can be sexy, but don't do it often.
      Role playing is fun!!

      Oh, Mads. We do need your memoirs!!

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I think we're back to comments disappearing. If I feel up to it I'll come back and leave my comment if I remember what it was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Google doesn't care about Blogger.
      They think it's dead because it doesn't get the traffic WordPress gets....

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.