Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Jeremiah and Nate... again?

 

Oh well.

If you're going to get inspiration from a bucolic way of life, why not Portugal? And why not from one of my OTPs? Because to tell you the truth, moving to Portugal and leaving this situation we live in right now is looking more and more attractive to me as time goes by...

I want peacocks.

I want rows and rows of lavender plants.

I do not want sheep. No.


XOXO



Comments

  1. Love the house and the land and the ruins but Nate and Jeremiah are a little too precious about it all.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      Two gay interior designers being too precious?
      Shocking!

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. I guess my issue is with Nate who has long been Oprah-fied into presenting his life as a map for everyone to follow; and not everyone could live like that.
      Jeremiah seems in on the joke that their life is a lot, but they worked for it. Nate takes it all so seriously.
      But good on them for living their best life.
      xoxo

      Delete
    3. Nate IS the one with the brand.
      He's de facto a mini-Martha Stewart, I think that's what you're noticing. I also think that he's the most serious in the couple (he's the older one, too). I don't think they are ostentatious, but they are two gay white men with money....

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Big says,
    Well, now.... I've wondered what happened to them after they disappeared from HGTV. Now I know. They always do nice work.
    XOXO
    P.S. We've thought about that move to Portugal. The application is expensive. I would not want goats, either. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do fabulous work.
      Their sense of style if fantastic. Moving to any country in Europe is not cheap. I'd love Portugal, though....

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. I'd watched their YouTube series for a while and Bob's right, they are full of themselves. And I like sheep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No!
      Two rich gay white men who are tastemakers being full of themselves?
      Groundbreaking.

      To have sheep or goats you would need a lot of space. They have it because they have money. Money buys space here and in Portugal too.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Their Style has always been right up my alley and and very close to what I like. They've always done a good job. And back in my Bloomingdales days I actually met Jeremiah a few times when Rachel Zoe came to the store. He was very nice then. But I think I have to agree with Bob and Dave in this video could they come across any more entitled? This may be the first video I've seen that is actually turning me off to them. Nate in particular is coming across very spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MM, I totally agree about Nate. And they are seeming to morph into Martha Stewart and Oprah Winfrey and wondering why we all don't have fabulous farms in Portugal that people run for us so we can watch the peacocks!

      Delete
    2. I love them.
      They are wealthy white gay men. They ARE a little two precious. They have also proved that their relationship is strong. How long have they been together? And they have created their own niche in the business. I say bravo.
      I would have left this country if I had the dough. And bought a fucking farm. With peacocks.

      XOXO

      Delete
    3. On just cocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    4. Oh, there would be housemen galore!

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Anonymous6/18/2026

    Must everything must be so fucking staged !
    And they’re both pretentious as hell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they ARE interior designers..
      This is basically a long informercial for their services...

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.