Oh, let's go ...!

Ok, babes.
See you soon. Will be going on a short road trip but I'll be back most probably some time next week.
Meanwhile, try to behave and don't do anybody I wouldn't.
XOXO
P.S. here's a little sumthin' sumthin' to keep you busy:
Big says,
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic time! Safe travels.
XOXO
Aww thanks, Big!
DeleteIt was very nice.
XOXO
Safe, fabulous travels.
ReplyDeletexoxo
It was fab!
DeleteI was hoping to drive through SC but we just did straight down from Illinois, so no go.
XOXO
HuntleyBiGuy:
ReplyDeleteHave a great time!
XOXO 👨🏼❤️💋👨🏽
It was awesome, babes.
DeleteEven those Red states. LOL
XOXO
Have a safe road trip and don't do anything I wouldn't at least that a truck stop! I almost likely see you sometime in July by time you get back I'll be gone. And the way bloggers acting.. if I come back!
ReplyDeleteOMG the truck stops were kinda weird.
DeleteWe did many rest areas along the way in the interstate (drank lots of tea) and those were ok. Day stops, though... LOL
Blogger is a little bitch.
XOXO
Be safe...have a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteThanks, babes!
DeleteI did! I did not go through Ohio, though.
I wanted to do Cinci.
XOXO
Have fun! Take pictures!
ReplyDeleteI did!
DeleteI absolutely loved the Vizcaya Museum in South Florida. Took some pics. I may post them.
XOXO
Have a fabulous road trip! Enjoy the open road and the getaway. We'll try to keep the place in one piece while you're gone. Safe travels!
ReplyDeleteIt was quite enjoyable, to tell you the truth.
DeleteI usually function as co-pilot and I'm in charge of the music and munchies.
XOXO
The summer....when everyone is away. Hope you're having fun.
ReplyDeleteI am, babes!
DeleteIt was a lot of surf and sun. I needed that.
XOXO