Oh, Man on the Moon...?
His name is @aidan and he's got something to do with Eurovision. He's also giving me a different 'kind' of man: he's not soft but he's not hypermasculine. He's kind of soft around the edges but seems to have a very strong core. I'm also enjoying his music. So maybe it's time to plan a trip to Malta?
I have not watched Eurovision probably in a century, so I really don't know what's going on with him, but he's soooo pretty!
You know how I feel about men with a mustache. Blame Huntley for it. He spoiled me.
XOXO
P.S. you can follow @Aidan on insta....
There's something about the voice that I don't care for, but I can't figure it out.
ReplyDeleteStill, I could just watch ...
xoxo
Oh, he's EASY on the yes....
DeleteXOXO
HuntleyBiGuy:
ReplyDeleteWell that took a dark turn. Nevertheless, I wouldn’t mind waking up next to him. I do like the song, especially something about kissing in the back seat. 😎
XOXO 👨🏼❤️💋👨🏽
It does get dark.
DeleteAnd yes to kissing boys in cars!!
XOXO
I've only ever seen bits and pieces of Eurovision, and generally I find it very hard to get into. But this man surprised me. Looking at him I did not expect that voice to come out sounding like that. I pictured a much deeper raspier voice. I liked it though it was smooth.
ReplyDeleteI know right?
DeleteI was expecting Benson Boone. And I have not watched Eurovision in YEARS.
XOXO
And this blogger rear issues getting to be a pain. I almost keep missing posts. According to my reader your blog hasn't been updated in 3 days.
ReplyDeleteBig says,
DeleteThe Reader updates, don't update. I think Blogger is allowing the app to linger and shrivel. Except for censoring with the Sensitive Content bullshit that makes no sense, of course.
XOXO
It's a fucking pain.
DeleteThey have not updated it in twenty years. It's a backyard project for them at this point. I cannot read any of you on real time. I have to go hunting for posts.
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteI could listen to him but I wouldn't buy.
As for the facial hair, I don't mind a stache (I had one for many years) but I think he'd look better without it.
XOXO
I positively love facial hair.
DeleteSeriously. I would even do a handlebar mustache. I can even get with goatees.
XOXO
Pack your bags, because Malta is calling! 🇲🇹 You really can't go wrong with a good mustache crush, and Aidan certainly carries it well. It’s a bummer that the Blogger dashboard reader has been acting up and hiding posts for days, but I'm glad I didn't miss this music recommendation.
ReplyDeleteHahaha
DeleteOh I wish I could go to Malta!
And a good mustache means I'll have fun.
Blogger is at this point almost forgotten by google. They only want us to authorize cookies so they can track what we do.
XOXO
I’ve never much gotten into Eurovision, even since moving to Spain. But I’m surprised by how much I like this.
ReplyDeleteI think he's smooth, right?
DeleteEurovision is so cheesy it's good.
XOXO
I liked Eurovision. It's so outrageous. Though I'm with Bob on the voice. It sounds like he's forcing himself to be a tenor.
ReplyDeleteIt's incredibly camp.
DeleteI would watch just for the amount of camp.
And I think he's a tenor but sings lower? IDK>
XOXO