Go back in time

Show more

Oh, confessions...?

 

Ohh let's get into this!

1. I do not see the need? And I recognize it would be good advertising in cases of kink or when requested, of course. Also, I would not know how to do it? My arm is not that long....

2. Oh, it depends. But I really like the cocoon-like feeling of having everything in a twilight-lite kinda mood. I do wanna see the man I'm gonna be climbing, after all....

3. I'd take the good kisser. Really. And I have actually done that IRL.

4. Not always. And I am talking from experience. Also, when they don't rely on one thing only, there's more effort. I'm just saying...

6. They DO! At least the ones I've had.

7. MOTHER is a figure that empowers without belittling, advices without preaching and lifts without trying. 

8. Poor is the man whose pleasure depends on the permission of another? No? Too much?

9. Oh. Wow. You mean, better than Huntley? Very few. Don’t let the smooth taste fool ya. That man is wild. I really can only think about two or three other men who would be in that realm in a long line of men. My body count is kinda high, babes. But let's not talk about numbers.

10. Ice cream. I think?

11. Coca-cola. Yes, I know.

12. I can't. Nookie after duty.

13. Sade- Your Love Is King; Portishead- Glory Box; Erykah Badu- Me. Anything by Mozart.

14. I do. I don't mind it at all. I like to watch it happen, too. Yes.

15. I think I may be a little loud? IDK. Ask Huntley. I’m usually focusing on other things…

And that's a wrap!

So, how about you? Go ahead. Tell me....


XOXO








Comments

  1. Big says,
    What has she done to herself??? Gurl be like...IDK...doesn't look *real* anymore. OK, now that I've thrown the shade....
    15. I am quite quiet - pretty sure it stems from masturbation as a teen.
    11. Pepsi --- all the way. (sorry)
    9. The current wife. No, really.
    13. Moody Blues, Manheim Steamroller (Fresh Aire series)
    14. IDK. ... Maybe? But I think bath might be better?
    2. Dim...
    And now I must go splash Holy water and begin my Hail Marys.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I never thought about being quiet because we are usually quiet when we start exploring sex...
      Hahaha oh, yes. Holy Water!

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. "I don't want it to look like I'm in a Walgreen's," hahahaha! Bob the Drag Queen has all the best lines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And because it is TRUE!
      Nobody wants to look like they're going into surgery...

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. I hate a hole pic!!! I agree...what's the purpose???

    Oh dear...I like big dicks and good kissers!!!!

    South Americans have been the best sex partners I have had by far!!! Fun, experimental, dirty, and passionate. Wild!

    I feel like I'm becoming Mother!

    If I come to Chicago...I may need to meet Huntley!

    COKE! AND MY SONG... Erotica!

    I loved her in this video! She looks great and love her down to earth feeling. The club kid is still in their.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!
      But I'll always go with the good kisser. A bad kisser with a big dick is such a disappointment!!!
      LOL I'll let Huntley know you're coming to Chi. I think he may recuse himself! LOL

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Anonymous7/31/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    I’d be more than happy to offer my services with #1, or let me check my phone to see if I may have some 😜.

    I agree with the warm lighting and a good kisser (you’re phenomenal, btw).

    😘

    I agree with ice cream…and it could lead back to more fun.

    I do like something soft in the background, though the crescendo from the 1812 overture could come in handy.

    And yes you can be a little loud, and I think I’m more like Big for the same reason.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big says,
      I can't think of any other reason that I muffle my responses....

      Delete
    2. Oh shit.
      I had the impression I was loud. It's your fault, though.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • MI "REACTION" AL "MEET THE QUEENS" : DRAGRACE SPAIN 6 - Ahora que me he vuelto un poco forofo del Instagram (al principio no le veía la gracia pero ahora que ya tengo al algoritmo trabajando a mi favor puedo ...
    6 days ago
  • Contradicciones - Quise escribir sobre la muerte de Gloria Steinem, pero otro obituario, en menos de una semana, da demasiada grima. Siguiendo el ejemplo de quien fuera...
    3 weeks ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    1 month ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    3 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.