Go back in time

Show more

Oh, le Drag, c'est la liberté....!

 


Oh, babes.

Yes, there's a ton of Drag Race going on, but there's only one Drag Race France. Et voilà!

I think the US franchise may have to start taking some notes when it comes to introducing the contestants, because, damn! This is fabulous. I'm gonna let you with the gurlz so they can introduce themselves. Come for the French, stay for the fabulous sass.

And there's even a New York girl there!! 

La diversité, on aime ça!


XOXO


P.S. Drag Race France is very not Drag Race America. Don't believe me?

Just watch, and make sure to turn on the captions!



Also, Isabelle Adjani!!

Comments

  1. Well, there's some real fash-shown going on in there!
    Love it.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right????
      I love the creativity. Drag does distill high fashion and cosplay well. It's a thin line and they walk it well.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Big says,
    Well, without Ru standing over their shoulders, perhaps they're able to do things that keep it fresh.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it has more to do with culture than with the franchise itself.
      France has a long tradition in theater and Drag. That shows.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. I'm familiar with three of the queens. This season is alone is going to blow out of the water half the seasons of the US franchise. These bitches are fierce!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fabulous!
      Not only the personality, but the amount of creativity they bring. That first runway was fabulous.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Anonymous7/21/2026

    Vive la belle France ! 🇫🇷
    Les soubrettes et vedettes, la démarche en stilettos de Coccinelle.
    Il est intéressant d’observer leurs transformations comme celle d’une chrysalide en papillon.
    En France, il existe une longue tradition du drag et de son acceptation :)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, absolutely.
      I love the work room banter and seeing how they become their alter egos. And yes! Drag has been an artistic outlet in France for a long time.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Alas, the videos won't play in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooooo!
      I would love for you to hunt them down on Youtube. This is one of those times that having a VPN comes handy....

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Loved the introduction and the first episode.
      I was blown away when Adjani showed up. I cannot imagine what these Queens felt.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.