Go back in time

Show more

oh, My Boy...?

 


Well, talking about a sultry slow burn...

As if there’s any other kind.

I think people should slow dance more, btw.


XOXO


@Teeks is fab…



@teeks

Comments

  1. Big says,
    Sounds like early Bieber. But he's built. I'll give him that.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between us?
      I don't remember how Bieber sounds. At all. All I remember is he had a song with Usher.

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Big says,
      Yep, this guy has the same vocal tenor and delivery as early Bieber. That psuedo whispery...thing.
      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Anonymous8/11/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    I like the song and the video. And YES to slow dancing.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍đź’‹‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sultry is hot, like an SC summer ... wet and sticky.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not much into this music style....but applauded him for being out and bring "the gay" to this genre...where it's not seen much. But why are Teeks and the men soooooo overdressed??? Teeks is hot! Those arms! That flawless skin. He could give me an attitude adjustment in bed over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct.
      I think it's good to have representation EVERYWHERE.
      And I had to cackle because I also thought they could be a little bit more naked.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Good for him and nice visuals, although the music does nothing for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like this brand of R&B.
      I'm a pop girlie but can happily stray into any genre.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.