Oh, On Tyranny...!
History is not something that our oligarchs and fascists can take, try though they will today. History is what we make. It does not come to us. We come to it -- with what we know, what we say, and what we do. Nothing in history dooms us; and nothing in history saves us. In the months between now and the next elections, there will be much forecasting, speculating, and worrying. None of that matters. All that matters is organizing a great and joyful coalition.
After the incredibly tacky, disastrous, lame and ill-organized mockery cankles gave the country for her 250th bday, it's only necessary to bring up something that should give many people in the U.S. pause to think. So here's this video.
XOXO
P.S. Go read the book. And send it to your friends.

Perfect video!
ReplyDeleteResist and Vote!!
xoxo
That's what I keep telling EVERYBODY!
DeleteUgh.
It irks me that people don't vote when they're trying to SUPPRESS the vote!!!
XOXO
HuntleyBiGuy:
ReplyDeleteSo it seems that Project 2020 used this as a basis for their agenda. But yes, the future is up to us. Do not obey in advance, resist, vote, and make a difference.
XOXO 👨🏼❤️💋👨🏽
Of course it was.
DeleteWe were WARNED. And people still think voting is NOT important...
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteExcellent and timely post. Thank you!
XOXO
P.S. Glad you're back!
I think I'm going to have to keep posting this kind of stuff.
DeletePeople are sooooo absolutely uninterested in this...
XOXO
Thanks, Big! It was super fun.
The one thing we must do is vote
ReplyDeleteI know, right???
DeleteIt's so fucking simple!
XOXO
I follow him on Threads. Smart man.
ReplyDeleteI keep his Insta in sight.
DeleteThat's where I got the link to his book....
XOXO