Oh, TMYK…
Here:
So it seems that after the Revolutionary War, the U.S. was drowning in debt. To pay it off, do you want to know they did? This is the story of how a powerful alliance fought back, slowing America’s westward expansion in a war forgotten by history.
Were you aware of this fact? This is not the history they teach in our classrooms. This IS the story they want to erase.. That is why we need to know more about it.


What? America lied, cheated, murdered and stole lands for profit and power??
ReplyDeleteThe more things change the more they remain the same.
Thanks for this video.
xoxo
I'm as shocked as you are. LOL
DeleteThere's always been an ugly underbelly to America. The MAGAts want to keep it whitewashed.
XOXO
You may find this difficult to believe, but I learned about this in high school. Back then they actually taught American History, I also had an amazing history teacher named Floyd Becker who became monumental in my high school for drilling in the truth.
ReplyDeleteI actually believe that.
DeleteAnd you guys were lucky to have a thorough, smart teacher.
The school curriculum has changed enormously in the last thirty years, though. This is not currently taught an any level, that I know of.
XOXO
History that deserves to be more widely known.
ReplyDeleteIKR???
DeleteIt's unbelievable what the average American does NOT know.
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteI'm ashamed to admit that if they did teach this, I wasn't paying attention. Back then history bored me to tears. I learn more every day. Thank you!
XOXO
Oh, we are not the most receptive when we should: during our schooling years.
DeleteIt's good to have info like this, though....
XOXO
And the current regime wants to whitewash America’s dirty history.
ReplyDeleteIt’s like murder, you can’t wipe the blood off, the stains remain.
-Rj
Oh, they are trying to make this country as dumb as they can.
DeleteBut as you say, it's hard to wipe the blood off...
XOXO
I think its terrible how history gets rewritten. The Natives were here first and pillaged. This is also why re don't learn form history. Either people are dumb to learn...or plain don't care.
ReplyDeleteThe whole purpose of history is to teach us what NOT to do.
DeleteAnd still, here we are. ...
And many people do not care, Mads. They just don't give a fuck.
XOXO