Oh, Colman...!
Colman is so very cool!
I was debating if I should post here parts of the conversation or maybe tell you where I agree or not in this exchange but everything is so very... appealing? that I feel that if I give you my opinion I'll somehow spoil what he's saying.
He's a very compelling person. I wholeheartedly agree with his take on red flags and I appreciate his advice to hopeless romantics. And I would have told my 21 year old self the exact same thing!!!
Love Colman! And he was great taking over for Kimmel’s vacays.
XOXO
P.S. go follow him on Insta: @kingofbingo
I have always enjoyed him, his style, and his voice for change.
ReplyDeletexoxo
He's SO fucking stylish!!!
DeleteAnd I have loved him in everything he's been lately. A true glow up.
XOXO
This is a fascinating interview! I'm not really all that familiar with Colman Domingo but wow, what an impressive guy on so many levels! I love a lot of what he had to say, especially about love, manifestation and hard work!
ReplyDeleteOh, visit his IMDB and you'll find he's been in a TON of things lately.
DeleteHe's very good.
And manifesting is quite effective...
Let's do a Vision Board!!
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteAn excellent actor, an intelligent man. "Euphoria" role was ... *chef's kiss.* He's well-loved.
XOXO
Oh he was fab in Euphoria.
DeleteAnd he's been great in most everything he's been in these last years.
XOXO
Wow…what a great interview. She asked great questions. I think I like his fashion advice, don’t follow trends. Basically because I don’t follow them at all. I also like his advice about finding love. He’s right it is about chemistry and that spark you feel. And I had that with my late partner. I knew right away that I liked him and would fall in love with him. And his thoughts on manifestation. I have never had a vision board. I do know what I want to do though and what I need to do to get there.
ReplyDeleteNo trends.
DeleteThey are fleeting and silly most times (remember when everybody was wearing cropped shirts???) I agree chemistry is fantastic. You feel it or you don't. There's no middle ground.
Let's do a Vision Board!!!
XOXO
I so agree with him on trends. When people do their own thing...and find their style...people notice it more. Everything I mix and match ...things you'd think wouldn't look right together or not on trend..I get so many compliments...even things I have had for years. Which is why I always like the classics and the tried and true garments I love. Mix them together.
ReplyDeleteTrendy people are most often fashion victims, so there's that.
DeleteAnd it's much, much better to have style. When people compliment you, it's because you look good because you look like YOU.
XOXO
This man is very on point.
ReplyDeleteHe truly is.
DeleteI really liked this interview.
XOXO
Looking for review for on the sea 😥 can’t find it
ReplyDeleteOh no!
DeleteHere. It's not a full review, because I did not go in hard, btw.https://thedayandthetime.blogspot.com/2026/07/oh-on-sea.html?zx=d967fe4e776bcaa