Oh, Luca...!
In case you needed a little bit more space....
I love so many things here… but you need to consider the bones. Very few things can go wrong with that setting. The ceilings alone! And the idea of using different shades of white to take advantage of the light? Genius. Not to mention that sofa! The bedroom is not my fab, but ceiling kitty and his glass collection? Gimme .
XOXO
P. S. @luca_bombassei is on insta. And you may have to use the CC cause that rapid fire Italian is beautiful but deadly if you're not used to it.
I agree that the most charming things are his glass collection and Ceiling Cat! And yes, what a hideous bedroom. I couldn't live there -- too much like living in a museum.
ReplyDeleteCeiling Kitty is such a fun meme! Perfect combo of high/low in that house.
DeleteAnd the bedroom is too staged even for me. He probably does get freaky there, so more power to him.
XOXO
Good thing my 3rd language is Italian. Sorry, this reminds me too much of strolling through the Louvre.
ReplyDeleteHahaha
DeleteAnd the second is Greek? I do love most of his furniture pieces, though. Befitting of such a fab place.
XOXO
I agree with Dave...nice to look at but I don't want to live in a museum. I would feel it's like leave one thing out of place and look out!!! No question it's stunning and reeks of taste and good style but way to staged and museum like.
ReplyDeleteBut Luca is nice to look at too. I bet he's a rough fuck.
It is stunning and it does reek of taste and good style.
DeleteIt may be a little stiff, but it's AD, so yeah. Super staged.
Luca IS nice. As I told Debs, I know he gets freaky in that bedroom.
XOXO
Yes to everything from the building, those soaring ceilings, the paneling, floors, windows ... Yes.
ReplyDeleteThe door handles to the loo? Brilliant. That dark moody bedroom with that enormous work of art? I'm in.
xoxo
The building is stunning.
DeleteThe renovation??? *chef's kiss*. I just died with the ceilings.
It's fabulous.
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteYou had me at Italy. Then you topped it off with a Palazzo in Venice. On a canal. Gorgeous. Floors to ceilings. Those leaded glass windows? Oh, yes! Love all the sculptures, the artworks. Ceiling kitty is a hoot! How else do you section off a closet with a curved wall but curtains?
XOXO
P.S. The CC comes up in AI generated Italian. LOL.
Can you IMAGINE?
DeleteJust the word 'palazzo' and I was in. His ideas are fantastic. And those windows? I'd shank a bitch.
Oh, you'd have to choose the language of the CC. They do offer English. But an image is worth a thousand words, no?
XOXO
Yep, pictures were enough. I really did not need the words....
DeleteOrgoglioso veneziano :)
ReplyDeleteVivere in un palazzo a Venezia richiede la ricchezza di un Doge !
Almeno Palazzo Contarini-Corfù è ben curato da Luca Bombassei ; decenni fa, palazzi simili versavano in cattivo stato o erano stati lasciati andare in rovina.
Arrederai il palazzo in stile tradizionale con un tocco eclettico, consono alla città d’oro di Venezia.
Turinese 🇮🇹
Venezia IS absolutely gorgeous.
DeleteAnd yes, you do need a lot of money to restore a palazzo like this one. Pity so many have not been as lucky.
I love his style. The little bit of cam just enhances the fabulousness of it all.
XOXO