Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Mr. Broom...!

 


Ohhh so it was an old 1800s fire station? I'm sold. 

I kinda love that every room has its own personality. I love the very modern contrast with the actual original structure, for example. I also lowkey love the home gym? I think having a dedicated room would allow me to focus better. I have had a stationary bike in the bedroom and let me tell you, that is bullshit. It ends up serving as a clothes hanger. Not good. But this? I'm in.

Now, that speakeasy/cinema room? I'd have a party just to have people over. I just can imagine Mads making cocktails there! And a triangular bedroom??? What? And I really don't mind the stairs, BTW. They are not an issue for me. I like how they help move from one room from another, creating different spaces and moods.

And I love the outdoors! So cute!


XOXO

P. S. @LeeBroom is on insta.





Comments

  1. I have friends who live in an old firehouse and they have big spacious rooms, he seems to prefer little cubby holes. And that hanging chair is not the centerpiece he things it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big says,
    It is an interesting space. He's after my own heart: Minimalist. The kitchen is nice but does need some contrast of some kind. Give me that light over the table!! I realized he didn't have the entire building when he said "communal rooftop." The speakeasy / cinema was a complete surprise, not only for the color but all the "stuff." LOL.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. That central room and kitchen are so beige and white and boring to me, and the fact that he's dressed just as bland isn't lost on me. I love the space but it needs a life.
    Like the cinema room and lounge! Love it.
    Love the bedroom, too, though it needs some more color and I don't like a bath open to the bedroom. The living room is nice because it opens to the outside.
    I just think that a fire station turned home should be a bit more exciting and not just original beams pained a boring white.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to like this. The only room I did like was the media room, because it was dark and moody. And yes, I'll shake the cock-tails. But I'd never seen a place so void of warmth and life. Way to clinical. And he to a point reminds me a Stepford Gay....or a Children of the Corn member. Creepy. His personality definitely shines in this place. I have a feeling he is very boring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.