Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Prince Adam...!

He-Man Returns After Major Movie Remake With New Unseen Adventures

 


Nicholas, Nicholas, Nicholas...

He's such a bonbon. He's also the best thing in that movie. And there’s a lot to choose from. I thoroughly enjoyed the camp they all put up for us: Nicholas, Idris and most of all, Jared as Skeletor. Not to mention the visuals and the music, It's a fun movie that may be misunderstood by Gen Z.  After all, it's a sword and sorcery movie based on an animated franchise by... Mattel. It was officially a 'flop', because it went against three of the movies that made most money (Backrooms and Obsession and Toy Story) in June but it was not too shabby, truth be told. 

How Nicholas Galitzine transformed into He-Man mentally and physically

It was a fab, action packed romp. If you grew up with the cartoons, you know what I'm talking about. It was a walk down memory lane, with some updates and a He-Man that just won't quit. I enjoyed it. And I enjoyed looking at Nicholas in a leather skirt brandishing a huge sword. Yes I did. Those exercises did pay off. Bigly. He would make me reconsider free weights, natch.

By the power of Grayskull!

XOXO

Masters of the Universe: svelato l'He-Man di Nicholas Galitzine

P.S. you can stream the movie now, if you want...

And the playlist is super fun!





Comments

  1. These are not the kinds of movies I'd watch, but I do like looking at some of the stills.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, he looks fantastic in the movie.
      All those dumbbells did pay off.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Big says,
    Well, maybe for the visuals.... Though, I will admit, the big, muscular thing is rather, um...ugly. To me, anyway. 🫨🫢
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy the big muscular dude.
      He was literally He-Man from the morning cartoons!!!!
      yum

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. I've heard this movie is a lot of fun -- I may watch it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I recommend it.
      It's pure popcorn fun. And Idris Elba chews on the scenery.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. This is not my cup of gin..... and had no idea they even made this into a movie.


    So I will just say Hi and I adore you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8/25/2026

      HuntleyBiGuy:
      I believe it’s the 2nd time it’s been made into a movie, with Dolph Lundgren as the lead in the first movie.

      Delete
    2. Oh, Mads.
      It's super fun. And good for a Sunday afternoon. Just mix a Mojito and enjoy!

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Contradicciones - Quise escribir sobre la muerte de Gloria Steinem, pero otro obituario, en menos de una semana, da demasiada grima. Siguiendo el ejemplo de quien fuera...
    2 weeks ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 weeks ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    1 month ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    3 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.