Go back in time

Show more

Oh, she's the best...!

 


I'm partial to girls.

You see, I've always hung around with girls. I used to play with girls when I was a kid. I played with boys, too, but I could as easily play with girls. It was not a big deal. I could relate. My best friends have mostly been women, even though when I grew up I started having more gay male friends. Throughout my life, some of the most supportive and understanding people in my life have been women. I've also had women roommates for as long as I can remember: in college and after I’ve lived on and off with women in houses and apartments. I have always been a girl's boy. And apparently Troye is one, too.

Also, Nicole fucking Kidman!

Sasha!


XOXO

Comments

  1. Big says,
    I've had only 2 male friends over the years. I mean real friends. The rest have all been women. The guys have both died.... It's women now all the way.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you.
      Now I have more male friends and more male gay friends, but for awhile I had a ton of girl friends and very few men around.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. A beautiful video with a beautifully told story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?
      The amount of beauty!!!

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Because of my time in the Navy, I have friendships, male and female, that go back over 50 years. Saying that makes me sound old, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And those are lasting friendships, right?
      I think that many people who have served stay close to many people with whom they are shared that experience. You DO bond in that situation.
      And that doesn't make you old, Dave. It makes you seasoned.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. My very best friend, Carlos excluded, is my friend Laura; we've been thick as thieves for thirty years.
    And I also count Nicki Kidman as a BFF ever since she kicked Tiny Tom to the curb.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Nicki Kidman is probably a fabulous friend!
      And she's an ally, also!

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Boy...Nicole hasn't had much work done lately has she???? She looks good but I almost didn't recognize her. The video was alright....loved the queens of course.

    When younger I had way more girl friends and they outnumbered boys I knew. Now I know far more boys then girls. And most of the girls I know are almost all lesbian. Never roommated with girls. I was roommates with three guys and one couple at different times when I first moved out...and they all turned sexual...and sometimes got messy. Especially the couple. I couldn't room with anyone again and haven't. I think when gay men room together sex is bound to happen. The only time I'd live with someone now would be if I got real serious again in a relationship. Never had issues with girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she looks incredible.
      She's always been very pretty. And the Queens in the vid were FABULOUS.
      I have never roomed with another gay guy, but I agree with you that it could get messy...

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I related better to women. Growing up it was easier to talk to them. Even today, most of my friends are female.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same.
      Always have been able to connect and find commonalities with women faster than with men. They also sense that they're safe, I guess...

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Contradicciones - Quise escribir sobre la muerte de Gloria Steinem, pero otro obituario, en menos de una semana, da demasiada grima. Siguiendo el ejemplo de quien fuera...
    1 week ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 weeks ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    1 month ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    3 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.