Oh, the tea is HOT...!
Oh, hunny!
The thing is, it just takes one courageous soul and we've got the tea.
And that courageous soul is Chef Joe Gera (@redhotnerd in the bad place and @rehotnerd on Bluesky) and he's raining truths on these closeted assholes and assorted Repugs like there's no tomorrow.
And if you want more, take a load of this:
It's all very entertaining. I even got some ice cream to go with it....
XOXO
Chef Joe gives zero fucks and I'm here for it.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Hahaha
DeleteOh, it's refreshing. But look what they did to that girl. They have been trying to silence EVERYBODY.
XOXO
HuntleyBiGuy:
DeleteMen in “power” believe they can act with impunity. They threaten and spew falsehoods without care. They have to remember, everyone carries a camera in their pocket. They may yell “It’s AI,” but if enough suspicion is raised, they will come tumbling down.
XOXO 👨🏼❤️💋👨🏽
Big says,
DeleteVery true, Huntley! The nice thing about technology is that technology can detect whether a clip has been made with AI technology. 😁😁
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteI remember living through the era of "outing" people. I was not in favor of it because many of the targeted folks weren't harming anyone but themselves. But THIS kind of outing? This I can support. Hawley needs to be taken down, and go the way of Madison Cawthorn.
XOXO
Oh, and Rand Paul can go suck hyena balls.
DeleteXOXO
So many hypocrites, so little time!
ReplyDelete