Go back in time

Show more

Oh, 5 Facts...

 


Only five, guys....

Nope, not the hamburger joint. We're talking dick here. And even though many Gay (and Bi) men practice more than just penetrative sex, many of the things in this video apply to many men who have sex with men. Many of you are going to be like *DUH! I knew this!* when watching this video and consider these issues kind of common knowledge. But you'd be surprised...

I think that one, two and even three are almost endemic at this point among Gay men. Really. Especially given the way so many men consume porn and the kind of porn they like and the fact that they think those are instructional videos. I have actually heard men discussing them and it has taken all my strength to not go and slap some sense into them. And four and five are very closely related and so common (among younger men!) they have created more than one cottage industry around them and make a ton of people a ton of money. Such is the power of ... not knowing. 

I imagine that having conversations about sex is always necessary. Being sexually active (whether you fuck half of the United States and parts of Canada, or if you have only one partner or if it's just you and your hand) should be a pleasurable activity, not a thorny (or painful) guessing game. As someone commented here last time I posted about sex, ignorance is not bliss....

XOXO


Im Just Saying GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY


P.S: FUCK YOU, BLOGGER, you piece of fascist shit. You can police the dicks we post but you cannot create a patch when your flailing, fragile blog platform has an issue? Fix your fucking comments section. I have not been able to comment on anybody's blogs. Mr. Shife said it was you (Safari was working fine), and I trust him more than I will even trust you.


Comments

  1. Spot on. The gap between staged adult cinema and real-life biology is massive, yet so many guys expect real bodies to perform like scripted studio sets.

    When real information is treated as taboo, predatory industries step right in to sell "cures" for completely normal anatomy. Frank, honest conversations beat guessing games every single day of the week. Great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the men in porn are literally there because they are NOT common. And porn IS fantasy.
      I think that more people should talk more about sex. It would literally improve people's mental health.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Big says,
    My blog reports that I have had ZERO comments to my 15+ years of posts. Go figure. It also reports that I'm not following any blogs at all.
    As to your post...ain't I been sayin' the same thing for 15 years? LOL.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuck Blogger.
      It is really shitty. Ugh.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Interesting facts ….interesting that the plant behind him is rather limp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      I know right????? I thought I was the only one that thought 'oh, some water and a little love would come handy..."

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • MI "REACTION" AL "MEET THE QUEENS" : DRAGRACE SPAIN 6 - Ahora que me he vuelto un poco forofo del Instagram (al principio no le veía la gracia pero ahora que ya tengo al algoritmo trabajando a mi favor puedo ...
    6 days ago
  • Contradicciones - Quise escribir sobre la muerte de Gloria Steinem, pero otro obituario, en menos de una semana, da demasiada grima. Siguiendo el ejemplo de quien fuera...
    3 weeks ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    1 month ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    3 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.