Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Arthur and EJ...?

 

Sometimes, it just happens...

It’s happened to me a few times, btw. Sometimes you just…know. I do not really believe in kismet or destiny or whatnot, but sometimes times I’ve met a man that feels jus right for me, I have kind of felt it. I do connect with some people from the jump, no ifs or buts. It just happens.

Sometimes it’s that first shared joke, or that first look. That first handshake or that first hug. Sometimes that first date lasts years...


XOXO 





Comments

  1. Anonymous9/01/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    What a wonderful story and relationship. Sometimes it just clicks and you want to continue to see that person. And you grow with each other. ❤️

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍đź’‹‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was adorable.
      They did remind me of relationships I've had...

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Our first date lasted eleven days when I went to Florida to meet Carlos and our second date lasted nine days when Carlos came to California and then two months later our third date was me moving to Miami and it's been almost twenty-six years.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a fabulous story!
      It seems that the spark WAS there.
      Twenty six years!!! Congrats.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Big says,
    Sometimes you just "click" with someone. And it doesn't always mean eventual lover, partner, or spouse. It can be a friendship with either gender and last a lifetime.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I've clicked with some people and we've become fast friends in thirty minutes.
      I've also felt that connection to some men and we've been together for years. The times I've kind of forced it because I thought it was the 'right thing', it has not worked as well...



      XOXO

      Delete
  4. The big problem is too many are looking for the "click" without understanding it's not something you can look for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually agree with you.
      It either happens or it does not happen. I've also mistaken agreement with compatibility. Big mistake.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • MI "REACTION" AL "MEET THE QUEENS" : DRAGRACE SPAIN 6 - Ahora que me he vuelto un poco forofo del Instagram (al principio no le veĂ­a la gracia pero ahora que ya tengo al algoritmo trabajando a mi favor puedo ...
    1 week ago
  • Contradicciones - Quise escribir sobre la muerte de Gloria Steinem, pero otro obituario, en menos de una semana, da demasiada grima. Siguiendo el ejemplo de quien fuera...
    3 weeks ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneciĂł lloviendo. La casa todavĂ­a estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sĂłlo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzĂł a cantar en la...
    2 months ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla VacĂ­a] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitaciĂłn de Cepeda a dialoga...
    3 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podrĂ­a decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.