Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Andy...!

 

I really don't have that thing for locker rooms that many gay men have. The locker room was not a source of erotism for me when I was in school and it really never clicked the same way it seems to click for some gay men in the sense that the whole scene is highly eroticized and fetishized.

Same with sports. I think I have seen the White Sox play probably twice, same with the Steelers. Never seen the Cubs or the Blackhawks. But I don’t feel strongly about them. Some of the players are FINE, though…

But I do enjoy Rugby. The men playing Rugby seem more... tactile than in American Football. Hence this video.

XOXO

@HeyAndy is on insta…






Comments

  1. If the locker room was like that when I was in school, I might have gone to gym class more often.
    And rugby is mean and hard and, yes, quite sensual.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.