Go back in time

Show more

Ex- what?

If I ever need reasons to really despise the christiany-bullshit the right puts out I'd just have to watch this video:



Not only because he's obviously gross (his being a wingnut just adds to it) but because of the un-christian message. Hatred is ingrained in these people. Hate for others and hate for themselves. It should be really hard to crave cock and not be able to indulge in it. But then they can totally hate on others who do. Haggard, anyone?

Thank goodness there's South Park to offer a good take in the inane ways of the christian lifestyle:



I've come to think I don't even hate them. They're too stupid and ridiculous. But I still think those rightwingers are really, truly dangerous.

Comments

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.