Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Aristotle






Ok. So I’ve got some questions for you. Thing is, you will have to take something off for each question you don't know.

Ready?

Go!

1. If a car is traveling at 40 mph, how long would it take it for it go 190 mph?

2, Is this a picture of a Tyrannosaurus Rex?


3. How many nouns are in the following sentence: The rabbit ran to the cafeteria and ate a big salad?

4. What unit of measurement is abbreviated OZ.?

5. Which continent is the least populated?

6. Since the late 1930's what calendar date has been designated for the inauguration of the president of the United States?

7. Of the federal agency known as NASA, what does the (first) A stand for?

8. What revolutionary leader wrote the influential Common Sense in 1776? 

9. What was the name of the first satellite put in orbit by the US?

10. What ancient civilization built the Machu Picchu complex in Peru?

11. What species can live both in water and land?

12. The flag of the European Union features a circle of how many stars?

13. How many teaspoons are in five tablespoons?

14. The bassoon is a member of what musical family?

15. In what US city do the Monongahela and the Allegheny rivers meet?

16. If Jacob stands on Spencer's shoulders they are two and a yards high. How many feet is that?

17. In English is 'lice' the plural of what word?

18. What color in the visible light spectrum does chlorophyll and plants absorb the least?

19. What was the original name of the city that was renamed Constantinople in the IV Century AD by Constantine The Great?

20. Budapest is the capital of what European country?

21. What was the name of the king who won the throne of England in 1066?


... and just like that, I'm naked.

And why did I do this post? Well, because I wanted to see Aristotle in his underwear, of course. I would really, really like to play with his bassoon while he plays with the stars in my flag. But alas, he's straight. 

Oh, and how many did you get right?

XOXO


















Comments

  1. Anonymous6/21/2022

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    Taking the quiz as they ran through it with the multiple choice answers, I got 10 and 17 incorrect, mainly because I didn’t think louse through. My knee jerk reaction was lice. Many of them I could answer before the choices were given (not to toot my own horn but 🥳) because I did pass the fifth grade. And on the first try 😜.

    And Aristotle is quite the tasty morsel and I wouldn’t kick his friend out of bed either. They make quite the pair.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      Oh, you're a smart cookie, bae. It's funny because most of the questions are indeed not too difficult, we just forget many of those things.
      And Aristotle is tasty.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6/21/2022

    Big says,
    If Aristotle had on only two items of clothing as he claimed, he would have been naked - not in his underwear. So, right off the bat he got one wrong. The 1st question can only be answered if one knows the power and size of the car's engine. Now, if we're asking how long it would take to go ***miles*** (not miles per hour)... Well, forget it! Math was never my strong suit, so I was naked by question 5. Hey! All I'm wearing is a t-shirt. 😁🤣
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6/21/2022

      HuntleyBiGuy:
      I think they read question #1 wrong (like a number of them) and should have read it as “190 MILES” instead of MPH.

      Delete
    2. Ha!
      I didn't think about that. It's was all a ruse to get us to watch them, but it was fun. And same with Math. And that makes two naked people! Yay!

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. All those questions and it took you that long to get naked? We need to have a serious chat about unnecessary layering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I was naked very quickly because all I was wearing was a t-shirt and some tighty whities. It only took two wrong answers...
      LOL

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. I got more right that I thought....but if you wanted me naked...just ask!😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6/21/2022

      HuntleyBiGuy:
      Can we get you naked? Asking for MANY friends. 😎

      Delete
    2. Hahahah
      If it's a contest and it's getting naked, I know you're the Champ!

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. I was naked when I started the quiz.
    Is that wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!
      That's THE way to take the quiz, actually.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I could wrongly answer all the questions, to get naked as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, so this is a meeting of the like-minded! LOL
      Let's see, you, Maddie, Bob and I would be naked in no time.
      Party!

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. I did the same thing Bob did. I get so confused when given directions. I did very well, actually. Answering was not a problem at all... getting them right on the other hand? I was surprised. However... I've never seen the European Flag... so that had me stumped. As for your philosopher of choice? I'd slap him really hard... but that's about it. Seems a bit circuit and not my thing. But, to each their own. Loved this. And it got my brain going! Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, there you go.
      That's the way to do it. And many of those questions kind of came from the left field. Funny how much a fifth grader would know, right?

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.