Rocco and Pierce sitting on a tree...
Ok, so when my friend Chris (we're not in friendly terms anymore, but that' another story) started dating this new guy I was happy for him. Chris used to hookup a lot and his sex parties were historical, so when he said he was 'dating' we were like 'this could be good'. And it was.
What called our attention later was that Chris was dating a Trans man. I never pegged (hehe) Chris as somebody non-inclusive, but knowing his dating history I was slightly surprised. Not like I could have told that his new boyfriend was Trans, of course. He looks more masculine than I do, for example, and for all matters, he was just another dude. 'Passing' goes have its perks. The affair lasted a few months and then they called it quits (there were some questions about an open relationship, but I don't think that caused the breakup). Not surprising, coming from Chris, but I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by his dating a Trans person.
So when I found this video with Rocco (DADDY!) I was really intrigued. Trans performers have always been all over porn (you know the bible belt is teeming with dudes who really enjoy watching Trans people perform) but I have not heard many conversations with them or about them, especially coming from other porn performers/sex workers. Until now. And both Pierce and Rocco make very good points:
- A Gay Porn Star can have a connection with someone or sexual chemistry with someone regardless of their gender.
- Labels really don't work with some people. Many Bisexual people could easily be Pansexual. And that is more true with sex workers than with anybody. Duh.
- Having an understanding, experienced partner can make any experience worth your time. I have always held this as a universal truth.
- Some people can find the G spot AND the prostate without any problem. Yes. They are THE chosen people.
- Some people's personality is their sexiest asset. Being free is sexy. That's why I like so many gay Porn Stars so much.
- Being turned off because someone we jerk off to is Bi or Pan is kind of ridic. We don't own Gay Porn performers. Duh. I draw the line at gay-for-pay straight dudebros, though. I would NEVER give them dough. I may watch their porn if they're fucking someone I like, but that's about it.
- You're the one who knows what you like. So what if you like experimenting? So what if you DO NOT like experimenting? You do you, hun.
I like both Pierce (who looks like a much nicer, younger, sexier, buff-er Elon Musk 2.0) and Rocco (subscribe to his YouTube, it's fab!). I think they're great performers and I have to say that I immediately went searching for Rocco's experience. Oh, I did get an eyeful. And you know what? I think the scene is hot. Maybe because I like Rocco, or maybe because the whole thing is just downright sexy. We do tend to limit ourselves a little too much and we tend to limit the people we know (or think we know, like Porn Stars) to our own boundaries.
Not anymore for me. And the answer is yes, I still enjoy watching when Rocco or Pierce nail someone into next week. Because of course I do.
P.P.S. Trip is the kind of person some people would love to see in the 'right' bathrooms because logic? *shakes head*