Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Kaleb ....


No, I have never line danced. But I used to have a fringe jacket just like that one. And I kind of dated a man who looked (and probably tasted) just like the guy in the cap. Oh yeah. I like them a little rough around the edges. I have never shied away from rough trade. Have you met me?

So yeah, there was this guy I met one night many, many years ago when I was out with some friends and who looked just like the guy in the cap. He was a little rough around the edges, which I really really liked (still do, TBH), had a very nice body and a great smile. He had legs for days and big hands. I was interested from the jump. That night we chit chatted for awhile, trying to hear each other over the very loud music and huddling together with the excuse to hear each other better. He was magnetic, really. He had one of those direct stares that seems to both undress you and at the same time look into your soul. I ended up going home with him that night and we became an item for about six months. I was easy back then. 

He was doing an apprenticeship in a marketing firm and loved motocross. He had a motorcycle and he took me everywhere in it. He got me my own helmet because he did go fast and told me I needed one. I held on to him for dear life when we rode that motorcycle. His shoulders were so wide and he was so tall I could not see the road ahead when we were flashing along the speedway. It was exhilarating. He was also one of the best kissers I have known (and I've been kissed by Huntley, mind you!). That man had a technique that I called the water drip: he would start kissing the corners of my mouth and would proceed until I was literal putty in his hands. And those hands! Dear lord.

With him I learned to roll blunts and put them in an empty Marlboro box. He did like his marijuana. We would lay down and he'd smoke some pot and I'd read my books and we'd talk for hours. Then he'd roll over and would start to kiss me and I was lost to the world.

It didn't last a whole year, though. He was transferred to another company and got more responsibilities and suddenly had to grow up. He changed the motorcycle for a mini-cooper and started wearing a tie. He looked fantastic. I have no idea whatsoever what ever happened to him after we stopped seeing each other. I started concentrating on what I would do after college and stopped hanging out at clubs as often. I guess I grew up a little too. He was fantastic, though. I still remember those hands and those lips...

And all this because of a music video. Honey, I need help.

XOXO

P.S. I would live in that little trailer for a whole summer if that guy were to stay there with me...

Comments

  1. Now I'm all hot'n'bothered for a big-handed, wild-shouldered motorcycle rider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Bob.
      I was so dickmatized I could not think straight. Not like I wanted to, mind you...

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Cute video, not wild about the song. When I was 18 I was in boot camp and barreling straight towards maturity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the song is ok. The video is adorable.
      And yes, going to book cam will certainly make you grow up very quickly...
      The average age in Viet-Nam was 19, right??

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. A motorcycle to a Mini Cooper? Dear oh dear oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes.
      He did a 180 and that kind of muddled the waters....

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. oh so nice and sweet! they remember me Brokeback Mountains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh
      Yes! I didn't see that. The cowboy hat, maybe. And this is happier than BBM, though...

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Anonymous1/19/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    😚
    So now I know where you get your desire for a Mini Cooper from. I’ve tried line dancing and I’m good for a couple of rounds then I’m totally lost. And that’s a genre that just repeats the steps and you can copy from someone in front of you. Yeah, not coordinated at all.

    It is a sweet video, but when I saw them repeating, I immediately started thinking that it would end up with one of them being gone and it was all just a memory. Yeah, I go dark sometimes.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAOOOO
      Yes, probably that stayed with me.
      And I have never tried line dancing. Very few of my friends are into Country music, TBH.
      And you do get dark sometimes...

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. You could be an erotic novelist! My glasses fogged up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      Oh, Jimmy. I do have some stories to tell, though...

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. Anonymous1/19/2023

    Big says,
    Just like Dave, at 18, I was headed to the military where, yep, you grow up pretty quick. But I have line-danced. Among other styles of dancing. Ha! I like the voice, I like the song, I like the video. They're both cute as hell. Who's trailer is it??? 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa
      Another soldier, huh? And yes, you do grow up very quickly when you are in the military. It's a complete frame of mind. And they are absolutely cute. And I have no idea whose trailer that is, but I want it.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. Fringe jacket for me, more my time. Dark and sultry with a smile to stop traffic. Have to say that we, as we age, live more in our memories than not. Before all the years I had with my Robert there were so many that are only memories now. But, no less than they were then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do want a fringe jacket!! LOL
      And dark and sultry with a smile to stop traffic is absolutely right. And memories are cool. The thing with me is that they are triggered by the darnest things...

      XOXO

      Delete
  9. Music unlocks so many memories and it looks like it was a good one for you, Sixpence.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now get your hands off your dick and finish the post! And now you have me wanting to know more about huntley's kissing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.