Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Ms.Badu..


Oh, you just KNEW we had to talk about this. Don't you? Honey, it's Miss Erykah Badu. 

I love @erykahbadu. I think that her Baduizm and New Amerykah Part One are exceptional albums. She is one of THE blueprints of Neo Soul, of course and her singing style as well as her fashion style are absolutely her own. 

If I were a creative soul, I would love, love, love to have 'my' space. A space where my creative juices could flow and where I would be at ease to make my ideas come true. Even in my daily life, I need my 'space'. Always have. I need my desk, and my books, and my plants and my little buddies on my desk that keep me company and help me when I'm feeling overworked or close to burning out. 

I love her space here. It's eclectic, it's slightly off and is, above all, very, very stylish. And you, Constant Reader, do you have your Badu Corner?

XOXO

Comments

  1. I have my spaces and my things that I love to see and touch. It's what makes a home a home.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have LOVED and ADORED MS Badu since she arrived on the scene. And I adored her when she wore all her big head wraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonic meditation is not my thing but I see why she would resonate (so to speak) with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big says,
    I have my office/library.... It's filled with music and books and scripts and little things I've received or picked up over the years. They reflect my journey through life. Sometimes they inspire me, other times that inspiration is withheld. 'Cuz that's the way the universe works. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. a bit strange, but consistent with her personality

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all very Badu. Personally? I think she's over-indulged (puff-puff, making clouds), but I get that people feel her vibe and groove. Thanks for sharing. She's one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Sembrar sin miedo - [image: Todo sobre el cultivo de la amapola - Jardinatis] [image: Secuestran 41 plantas de marihuana en el barrio Lavalle de Viedma – Policía de Rio...
    19 hours ago
  • Los estudiantes - Me encontraba todavía en el periplo familiar de lado a lado del Atlántico cuando todo comenzó. Noticias e imágenes aterradoras llenaban las páginas de ...
    1 day ago
  • El amigo imaginario de mi madre. - Relato de Pablo Castignani Dicen que los niños suelen tener amigos imaginarios. Dicen también que algunos ancianos llegan a comportarse como niños....
    4 days ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    2 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.