Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Witchcraft ....??


We were all driving to go see a magician this past weekend (I don't do clubs on Saturday night anymore, babes) and the manfriend turned around out of nowhere and said: "I would not know how to date anybody nowadays". And we all had to kind of agree! The apps seem to have killed the ability gay men used to have to cruise, flirt and find another man in a crowded space and then proceed to ravish him. For real.

So what's left? Witchcraft. It's that or the Dark Place: Grindr. And here we have @connorpeters guiding us through that process (I think he needs spells to keep people AWAY though). Very witchy of him, right??

XOXO

P.S. In case you have some free time:



Comments

  1. That's how I got Carlos ... 😳
    Kidding. But I agree with Debra, couldn't hurt.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how talented a magician he is, but if you ever get the chance to become friends with one, do so. They are a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/16/2024

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    I say find him any “witch” way you can. 🤪

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big says,
    I thought the men were called Warlocks. The Witch, the Warlock, and the Wizard walk into a gay bar....
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.