Oh, Sir Ian....!
If you do not have time for the whole interview (It's fab, of course, because Ian McKellen is ageless and an icon and flawless and awesome, so I recommend you watch the whole thing), just go to minute 22:15 and be prepared to be blown away. I was, when Huntley sent me a shorter version of this video.
P. S. Mountainish Inhumanity

HuntleyBiGuy:
ReplyDeleteAs philosopher George Santayana said, “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” We’ve seen this before and we must take a stand and turn back these fascists.
Primary season is upon us, get out and cast a vote. Make your voice heard in anyway you can.
XOXO 👨🏼❤️💋👨🏽
Big says,
ReplyDeleteIt was amazing!!! Amazing!!!!!
Man's inhumanity to man never changes. We are a greedy pestilence, a scourge on the land.
XOXO
I love Ian McKellen so I gladly watched the entire interview and it was well worth the time! And yes, that final Shakespearean speech of Thomas More -- so relevant and pertinent today and so deserving to be more widely known!
ReplyDeleteSir Ian, un acteur brittanique exceptionnel, tant au théâtre qu’au cinĂ©ma, dotĂ© d’un grand esprit et d’un charme indĂ©niable :)
ReplyDelete-Beau Mec Ă Deauville
I have been a fan of McKellen's since I first laid eyes and ears on. His work and his soul are everything.
ReplyDeletePS What Huntley said up there!!!!
Cast a Goddamned vote!!!