Oh, Sir Ian....!
If you do not have time for the whole interview (It's fab, of course, because Ian McKellen is ageless and an icon and flawless and awesome, so I recommend you watch the whole thing), just go to minute 22:15 and be prepared to be blown away. I was, when Huntley sent me a shorter version of this video.
P. S. Mountainish Inhumanity

HuntleyBiGuy:
ReplyDeleteAs philosopher George Santayana said, “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” We’ve seen this before and we must take a stand and turn back these fascists.
Primary season is upon us, get out and cast a vote. Make your voice heard in anyway you can.
XOXO 👨🏼❤️💋👨🏽
Big says,
ReplyDeleteIt was amazing!!! Amazing!!!!!
Man's inhumanity to man never changes. We are a greedy pestilence, a scourge on the land.
XOXO
I love Ian McKellen so I gladly watched the entire interview and it was well worth the time! And yes, that final Shakespearean speech of Thomas More -- so relevant and pertinent today and so deserving to be more widely known!
ReplyDeleteSir Ian, un acteur brittanique exceptionnel, tant au théâtre qu’au cinéma, doté d’un grand esprit et d’un charme indéniable :)
ReplyDelete-Beau Mec à Deauville
I have been a fan of McKellen's since I first laid eyes and ears on. His work and his soul are everything.
ReplyDeletePS What Huntley said up there!!!!
Cast a Goddamned vote!!!