Oh, Salina...!
@SalinaEstitties is a riot.
Don't believe me? Just watch her mini-stand up on YouTube. She's quirky, kooky and very funny. Is she loud? Yes. Is she extra? Yes. Is she funny? Yes. She's another example of that adage of 'losing is the new winning'. The girl's got talent. Being in a reality show show just gave her a platform. And she’s using it.
So go ahead. Just click play and get ready to have a laugh or six.
XOXO
P.S. You can watch the whole special on @revry
I'll give this a pass.
ReplyDeleteHahaha
DeleteNot your taste, huh?
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteUmmmm..... If you say so. Half of it was enough for me.
But Revry? WTH is that and where does one find it?
XOXO
Revry is FABULOUS.
DeleteJust add the app to your smart tv/Roku/AppleTV and you're set.
You can also watch from your browser. Just follow the link I posted up there.
XOXO
Very cool. Thank you!
DeleteXOXO
Having hung with her...she is just a tad extra!!!!!!!! Try being in a room with her and Bunny both! But don't tell her I'm not watching Big Brother. She also would like to get on Suvivour one season. She is nuts.
ReplyDeleteLMAOOO
DeleteExtra is an understatement with her sometimes. And I just cannot imagine her and Bunny in the same room. No oxygen left.
And I can't do Big Brother. It's way too much with the live feeds and the reruns and the whole shebang.
Good luck to her!
XOXO
All the best to her! She's clearly a go-getter.
ReplyDeleteShe is!
DeleteGirl is keeping booked and blessed.
She's on Big Brother too, as Mads pointed out.
XOXO
She is soooooo extra. I'd like her to calm down a bit.
ReplyDeletexoxo
LMAOOO
DeleteI think that's kind of difficult. Girl is on 10 at all times.
XOXO
Bob....the words calm and Salina...Will never be in the same sentence! 😅🤣
Delete