Go back in time

Show more

Oh, to the left...?

 


Oh yes. Let's talk about the "American Left" and what's left of the 'Democrats" because I absolutely agree with Hasan on many things, for example these three (he makes many more great points, btw):

The Dem Party's reliance on 'electability arguments' and stupid purity tests in primaries (and what they consider 'harm reduction' in general elections) has totally fucked up the development of a bolder, clearer agenda, leading to a loss of voter confidence and fuckery galore. You know I’m not lying. Mads has talked about this before.

Now, 'progressive' voters increasingly reject the idea that left-wing populism is an electoral liability (just look at Mamdani and El-Sayed, duh!) and I agree that 'establishment' figures have failed to adequately represent the party base or fight back against political opposition (just look at Hakeem Jeffries and the Kushner debacle). BTW, the MSM keeps asking El-Sayed and Mamdani about Piker and Piker is not even in politics! 

I also agree with Hasan when he sees as a problem that what are called establishment 'moderate' Democrats rely heavily on a very consistent (and out of touch) electoral playbook that focuses on criticizing the ‘left’ during primaries and positioning themselves as the alternative to Republicans in general elections. Fuck that. I also think that the Dems should be centered on specific voter concerns. Do NOT be the anti-MAGA without a plan because that will fail. 

I also think that Hasan is delicious. So, Win/Win?


XOXO


P.S. the MAGAts thought this was 'a good strategy' during their desperate midterm fuckery. I have no doubt that the main consequence was that it sent the closet cases in a horny tizzy and then they fucking broke Grindr in Dallas...


Here’s the original:


*licks screen*


P. P. S. THIS is the kind of straight man I’d have as a side piece. I’d let Hasan fuck me into next week and I’d come back for more. Smart AND hot? I’d work his pole AND the polls. 

Comments

  1. I want change; actual real change, not just soundbites.
    Healthcare? Yes. Lower prices? Of course. Accountability? All over the place.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS Hasan is hot.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous9/14/2026

      And you're not alone.
      It's the thought of many people. Established Dems are just way too disconnected.
      And Hasan is absolutely yummy. I would let him hit it.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9/14/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    It’s time.
    Time for new, bold leadership.
    Time for new, bold ideas.
    Time to represent the voters.

    Oh, and time to meet up with Hasan.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?
      I don't see many of the Dems (I'm looking at you Jeffries!) representing the average person.
      A change is needed.
      They better listen.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Big says,
    What ***I*** want as a Dem voter is room in the tent for everyone. THEN what I want is for them to be able to reach a consensus when they get to D.C. and get some fucking work done. Will the DSA get everything they want? No. Will the "moderates" get everything they want? No.
    Plus, don't forget that Cankles will be sitting in the Oval ready to wield that Veto Sharpie. And without a 2/3 majority those vetoes cannot be overridden.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to get ugly.
      There's going to be people who will hold their nose and abstain. I've seen it online: the ones that don't like Newson, the ones that don't like Kamala, the ones that don't like Pete, The ones that are 'but Palestine' and the ones that are 'but they forgot Trans people'.. and so on....

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Anonymous9/15/2026

      Big says,
      If those people do those things, we get a lifetime of the current regime.
      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Contradicciones - Quise escribir sobre la muerte de Gloria Steinem, pero otro obituario, en menos de una semana, da demasiada grima. Siguiendo el ejemplo de quien fuera...
    1 week ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 weeks ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    1 month ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    3 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.