Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Mr. Schubert...



You can find this kind of place in Chicago, mainly in the city. The suburbs are plastic and slightly repetitive, but the city? It’s fab. You’d probably have to update the place a little (it was built in the 1920s, after all), like they did but wouldn’t it be fantastic?

I actually like the wallpaper in the niches. Seriously. And I don’t even like wallpaper. I like the idea of a ‘gallery feel’ in the hallway and even the detail of the wall texture. It adds to the overall mood. The kitchen is very cool, too. The island is a great  touch. The whole prep/work areas make sense to me. And you know I don’t really cook,

And the primary bedroom is a MOOD. Do like! The drenching is fab and I like the contrast with the wallpaper (who the fuck knew?).

XOXO 





Comments

  1. Big says,
    Oooo. It's very dark. The kitchen works well only if you have a sous chef. Otherwise, the perfect layout is a Triangle of sink, stove, fridge to easily move from one to the other. The wallpaper niches, not so much but I do like the one behind the bed - plus that breaks up the trendy color drench.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.