Go back in time

Show more

Teledildonics


Sometimes, when the naughty would strike, Bae I went shopping for toys. We always took those excursions to Lover's Lane (the suburbs' idea of sexy) with our tongues firmly planted in cheek because we never knew what we would get, if we could find anything. Lover's Lane, if you are not aware, is the idea bored housewives and sneaky businessmen have of sexy: slightly flashy and very colorful stores that sell from fishnet stockings to the most sophisticated (and expensive) toys money can buy.  It's as if Halloween would decide to go all out slutty and would set up shop in a strip mall. It was fun, going there. we would laugh and ogle the merchandise and talk to the store clerks (who were always super fun). We did manage to incorporate some toys into our play but never really sought to go too deep into the whole thing. That is, until we were not seeing each other anymore.




Computer-controlled vibrators aren’t a new idea, with a patent for “virtual control of sexual aids” dating back to August of 1998. But that patent (number 6,368,268 has often been blamed for holding back innovation in the field of teledildonics. Because it was so broad, the patent allowed its owner, TZU Technology, to sue and demand licensing fees from companies that brought internet-enabled sex toys to market.
As a result, the teledildonics revolution has lingered in a state of “just around the corner” for the last two decades. But not anymore. As of last month, TZU’s so-called “teledildonics patent” has officially expired, which means we can expect to see a rapid expansion in the field of “smart” sex toys.
MATTBAUME

In one of our last forays into the realm of plastic pleasure, we ran into some toys that could be battery operated. Bae had seen one remotely operated used by one of his online favs and was curious about them. There's tons of people who let their lovers control their pleasure remotely, it really is nothing new. Yep, someone can make you cum long distance by making your toy do what they want it to do while using the right app in their smartphones, or through the internet. We did not get one of those fun gadgets because we were looking for something more specific, but now that we are apart, I wonder how that would have worked.


Having fun on our own is, well, fun. Nobody knows our bodies the way we know our bodies. And it's always easy and achievable to have a very good orgasm even if it's not your man's cock or fingers the ones making you cum. When we stopped seeing each other one of the things that came up was 'why didn't get one of those toys?' I think it would have made the dry spell and the separation a little bit more manageable. Because maybe even though you are not with him, having someone operate your sex toy long distance could be a fun twist added to your moment of self-love. It would have made the experience much more interesting, I'm sure.

Millions of men use fleshjacks and sleeves to enhance their masturbation sessions. Millions use prostate stimulators and dildos to bring themselves to fruition. The addition of technology to these gadgets was, as Matt Baume puts it in his article, only delayed, never questioned. I think it would be fun to try that, even with the probably hilarious glitches that could happen (can you imagine if someone would turn all the lights in their house or the coffee maker while trying to cum?) and with the security concerns that being connected to the internet while enjoying some private me time convey. I think there's nothing like a man's touch but hey, beggars cannot be choosers.

I think the day when we will just give someone whom I cannot really see face to face a code or a username to access our fleshlight or buttplug and then go home to enjoy the interaction is not far ahead. The guy I wrote about awhile ago who came out as Asexual told me that he enjoyed tipping men online because every time he tipped their buttplugs would go off and vibrate, making them basically cum. Yeah, apparently Ace people may not want to get it on with you, but don't mind watching. I, of course had to go find out about that and yep. That's a thing. How's that for an incentive?







There are really no limits to pleasure. Or to technology?

XOXO


Comments

  1. Sorry, I don't like dildos. I don't like anal sex, so nothing for me.
    Nothing is comparable to a mouth who can be a good blowjobber!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know that to each their own. I'm all for blow jobs, btw. And apparently, there are toys for that, too! Who knew?

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. I remember our last foray to LL and the conversation about remote control stimulators. And evil Amazon has a plethora of toys available which makes it easier to get your pleasure.

    Yep, we find other ways to get our joy, but I agree there’s nothing like having your man there the share it with. One of the last times we were together was using the toy. So now that I can’t see you...any port in a storm, amirite? Got my own that has a remote control to change up the action. Yeah ‘nuff said. 😜🎉

    XOXO 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yea, Amazon can be a true Pandora's Box when it comes to sex toys. And a remote control can certainly switch things up!

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Why does my computer get to turn me on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Bob, that's a question that I keep asking myself!
      Why do you think we spend so much time in front of the screen?

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. I have never seen a pastry blender like the one in the first picture.

    Here in my hair hamlet of pubs, art galleries and witchcraft shops add in there a healthy dose of sex shops. The Lad and i go occassionaly to see what's up. One time in the guy was all but too happy to help me fit a cock ring. The Lad enjoyed that show i think. I also learned about horse play there too. I will ask any questions if i don't know what an item is. The lad for Christmas two year ago got me a fleshlight. It is rather fun and hot for when i have no company....but that's about the only toy I play with. When im alone running one off I just use my fingers for play !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh that's an Aneros. Those little things can give a mean, almost hands free orgasm. They have five stars on Amazon.
      And I just can imagine the very helpful clerk offering you different sizes AND making sure it fitted snugly. LOL
      Fleshlights are one of the most successful sex toys for men in the last decade or so. You have no idea how many men I know have one...

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. I have a couple of toys. But, I am so lame on the computer that I would be afraid I'd hit a wrong button and end up being on an Onlyfans Geriatric Show. Horrors! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAOOOO
      Omg Jimmy. My fears exactly!

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. The only toy I ever had was an AccuJac - slip on a sleeve and it would love me to the heavens. I think I wore out the workings but still have the sleeves. I use one every so often. There is no substitute for actual human skin-to-skin contact. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I had to google that one. But yeah, sleeves are still widely used.
      Most men now have a Fleshjack. It follows the same principle and apparently it does a very good job of keeping boys happy.
      And there is nothing like the touch of a man....

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. "The field of teledildonics" -- hahahahahaha, I learned a new term today! Most sex toys promise a lot more than they actually deliver and it increases proportionally to their price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, my job here is done.
      And sex toys can be incredibly expensive. I once saw a very nice one and it was so sculptural I swear you could put it on a stand and show it off. It was also very expensive...

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. I have a 6" non-motorized dildo; I'm content with that. I can control my own orgasms just fine. although that latino seemed to enjoy his fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That seems to be the magic size.
      And the idea of sex toys is to get the one(s) that are going to do the job for us. So yeah.
      And that boy was certainly into it. Yep.

      XOXO

      Delete
  9. Sorry, nothing gets inserted... ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never say never dear.

      Delete
    2. Oh, Dave. Your Big Top Energy always makes me swoon. LOL
      You do know there's Fleshlights, right?
      There's a sex toy for every preference.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Le falta calle - [image: Gustavo Petro lanza pullas en su discurso de balcón este lunes 1 de mayo] [image: Ministro del gabinete del presidente Petro se atrevió a...
    2 days ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    5 days ago
  • Errores garrafales - *Cuatricromía / Policromía *es, con sobrada diferencia, uno de los álbumes mejor logrados de Fangoria. No hay una sola canción que no se deje escuchar f...
    3 weeks ago
  • Llorad, llorad, valientes. Un texto de Irene Vallejo. - *El duelo hay que edificarlo sin prisa, con ritmos arquitectónicos*. Más y más, mes a mes. No es una enfermedad de la que curarse lo antes posible, sino ...
    4 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.