Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Arts Hearts...?

 


Oh, here. Right what we need this hot summer.

This is where @Mads gets the houseboys, btw. Think of it as your own personal International Male catalog. IYKYK.

Want one?


XOXO


P.S. It was so hot when I was in Florida, that I was walking around literally in hoochie-daddy shorts and a t-shirt 97% of the time. The rest of the time I was in square cuts. Of course.

Comments

  1. Big says,
    While I am perfectly comfortable being naked in the company of others, I am no longer comfortable wearing square cuts...the love handles are so much more pronounced! LOL.
    Give me my 501 shorts and a t-shirt. (Though, in my dancing youth I proudly wore the Weeds hoochie-shorts. yes, I did.)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's probably because the waist is too tight!
      I wear square cuts with wide waist and that centers the fit.
      Oh so those shorts are not short?? 501s have great fit.

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Oh, Weeds were VERY short. And VERY tight.
      They had to be to keep things from slipping out! LOL

      Delete
  2. I feel like a kid in a candy store.
    I'll take the tall ball bearded hunk and the guy in the Woof trunks for starters!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      I know, right??? So much to see!
      And I applaud your taste.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Well I did select a few favorites but when I got to the end, I realized I couldn’t remember any bathing suits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      ... and that's why I had to watch the video twice. For research.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Anonymous7/17/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    For some reason it’s on constant repeat and won’t stop playing!🤪

    Some of the ink detracts from the product they are displaying IMHO.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I surmise your keyboard keys are getting sticky?

      Delete
    2. Oh this is common occurrence.. LMAOOO
      And those keyboard keys have seen some hard work...!

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Must you give out All My secrets?!??!? And just so you know Mr Brazil in the green trunks with blue sunglasses was on the order form first. Nice to see USA's Owen Linberg.

    Also...you know there is a person behind stage called a stockist and helps position their cocks in the swimmies to help entice the look and sales. Thats the next job I want!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I thought everybody knew? LOL
      And what job? Where does one apply?
      Does it have benefits??

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Staring at it is not going to make it bigger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      But it is going to create motivation....

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. There must be several of these shows because I follow someone named Lean Levi who was just at one in Florida, and he wasn't in this show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh
      Well, I bet they have several or maybe he was in the Argyle show?

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. When I was in Florida a couple weeks ago same. If I cold pull off tank tops, I would have worn those and just boxer shorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG
      It was seriously HOT! And you could wear hoochie-daddy shorts and a t-shirt. Nobody is gonna protest...

      XOXO

      Delete
  9. I thought I hit publish, maybe not. Anyway, it was so hot in FLorida a couple weeks ago when I was there. If I could pull off a tank top, I would have worn it and just boxer shorts. But alas, too self conscious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7/18/2026

    Les modèles hot ! 🔥
    Chaud comme l’été :)
    Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely.
      Very, very hot men. Just like the summer we're having!!

      XOXO

      Delete
  11. Anonymous7/21/2026

    Les garçons remplissent bien leurs maillot de bain. :-)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Cosas de heteros (II) - Decía mi abuela: “El amor es ciego, pero los vecinos no” cuando quería opinar ‘sutilmente’ sobre relaciones no convencionales. Por lo general, porque le...
    5 days ago
  • AHS NYC versus Fellow Travelers - Últimamente y de manera consecutiva se me han cruzado en el camino dos series que retratan una de las peores crisis que sufrió la comunidad gay durant...
    1 week ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    1 week ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.