Oh, Ice Cream...?
I love ice cream. Especially in this heat!
I also love how @Christine goes through the process of creating something very unique from something almost pedestrian. It’s ice cream, right? But elevated. And in what way!
Her creations have an incredible thought process and her ability to communicate that is what I find fascinating. Not everybody can actually articulate what is on their minds, go through with the idea, think about the process, reflect on mistakes and end up with something so beautiful and well executed. After watching one of her videos I feel like everybody should dedicate time to be this committed to beauty.
Really.
XOXO
I am THAT person that does not like ice cream. Every so often Carlos will want to go out for ice cream and gets annoyed because I tag along but don't want any!!
ReplyDeleteI'll sip a tea instead.
xoxo
Hahaha
DeletePoor Carlos!!
And I love ice cream. LOVE IT. Have to refrain sometimes because I have to watch my cholesterol. I don't want it to get high.
XOXO
HuntleyBiGuy:
ReplyDeleteScientists should study you 😎
You should come over with your notepad....
DeleteXOXO
I like ice cream, but the instant I heard her mention silicone I knew that this woman is going to get people killed.
ReplyDeleteLOL
DeleteShe diid have a disclaimer, though... You don't want to kill your guests.... too soon.
LMAOOOO
XOXO
We make our own ice cream.... It's better than store brands, better for you than store brands, and waaaay cheaper. It took some time to perfect a recipe, but it's very, very simple. Yum!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Love that journey for you!
DeleteHomemade ice cream is delish.
XOXO
I like ice cream, but I don’t go out to purposely get it. If I am with friends that say let’s stop for some Jeni’s, I agree. But I am not the one that initiates getting it.
ReplyDeleteSame.
DeleteAnd I don't keep it at home, either. Maybe some Mochi, but that's about it. I know myself. I'd piggy out on it.
XOXO
Christine est très créatif :)
ReplyDeleteJe réalise une glacé bombé -
avec des glacés à la cerise, à la pistache et à la vanille parfumée de liqueurs, dans un moule standard.
Delicieux !
-Beau Mec à Deauville
Je pense qu'elle est très belle, aussi!
DeleteAnd that sounds delicious!!!
XOXO
I like her...but cripes the maintenence!!!!! Just once I want to see her with a dew rag on her head! Lol!
ReplyDeleteI love ice cream. My favorites? Blueberry...teaberry...rose petal...voilet...and bourbon honey and chocolate. To die for. Cardamom is good too!
Babes, she IS a Queen.
DeleteShe gives me Dita Von Tesse at home. And I love Rose Petal ice cream! Yum!
XOXO