Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Mr. Mikic...!

 


Oh, yes.

And here’s the thing: I love it when people who can, actually do. 

The idea of realizing that ‘your house’ is the place where you feel most at ease. And if you have the know how and the means, you’d probably get something that fits you perfectly. Something that feels unhurried, thought out for specific moments in your life and well appointed. That’s where money comes in.

So, for those who like kitchens, that range!

For those who like to entertain, there you go!

For those who like the outdoor spaces, there they are!

There’s color, there’s details, there’s fun and there’s Henry and Trigger!


XOXO

P. S. @Petermikic is on insta 









Comments

  1. Wow. I seriously don't think I'd change a thing, from the outside through to the inside.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.
      It's beautifully appointed. Elegant but quirky?

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. I live with style too. Bad, cheap style, but still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha
      Girl, same.

      I do love his style, though.... And him.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Big says,
    Oh, yeah.... Everything. That kitchen, though. Yes, please. With the exception of the Pot Filler. They're great....right up until they leak. Oh, and I'd swap out the sauna for a steam room.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kitchen is excellent.
      And I kind of agree with the Pot Filler? I think it's just a little too much.
      And I'd keep the sauna. It's more my style.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Honestly, that's not for me. I like hominess and that's not homey. It's living in a magazine cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that it's homey for ... him.
      And it's his house, so there's that....

      People DO live like this, Dave.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Anonymous9/16/2026

    Oh yes, that too perfect Stepfordish Architectural Digest way.
    No thanks !
    CA jock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's more 'well appointed' than Stepfordish.
      And it is staged. AD would NOT tolerate messy houses...

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Anonymous9/16/2026

    J’adore le jardin, tellement anglais.
    La maison est une véritable vitrine du design, alliant un tel raffinement à des textures subtiles.
    Pas mal pour une maison de compagne londonienne contemporaine. :)
    -Beau Mec Ă  Deauville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree.
      The texture/color combo is fabulous. And that garden!!!

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.