Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Kieron....

 

I think he's very magnetic. 

He's also very beautiful, and it's sometimes difficult to pay attention to beautiful people, but this little interview was very illuminating. I do wanna go see Blue Film in a theater (remember I told you about it?) the same way I really wanted to go see Pillion. Probably won't be able to do it, because if you thought Pillion was 'controversial", this one is gonna start some conversations. It comes out today, so fingers crossed?


Kieron Moore on the cover of Attitude covering one eye, wearing green jumper and a jewelled necklace

The reviews are in and Kieron’s been praised for his job, which is very validating in itself for an actor. It’s a very tight, stage like piece that apparently digs into the psyche of its protagonists. It’s gonna make some people uncomfortable. But @Kieron is right, though. How much more comfortable would be world be if we all would discuss our shame a little bit more?

XOXO




Comments

  1. He is attractive, but I have no desire to see this film. I'm certain there will Kieron dick pics galore after it's released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do want to see it.
      Psychosexual films are few and in between and even more when they're LGBTQ themed. For what I get, it's basically a two-hander: the cam boy and the John. As it should be.
      And if his dick as not made an appearance after all the Boots brouhaha, I don't think we'll get them now... I have nor heard of full frontal in the movie....

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Big says,
    I love interviews like this ... learning what the actor did to prepare, what they drew on in themselves, to play a difficult role. It's bound to be a good film.
    I will say, whoever decided the camera work, didn't trust the setting or the subject matter. I get what they were trying to do, but it distracted more than it added.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, too!
      I think he was great in Boots, but that was an ensemble series. This is him and a camera and another dude.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. I love seeing an actor get praised for taking the 'uncomfortable' path. Kieron is right—if we all aired out our shame a bit more, the world might actually be a more empathetic place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the topic is taboo.
      I really want to see how the director (and writer) managed to not be judgmental. And shame is the great equalizer, Mr. Shife...

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Anonymous5/08/2026

    More, more of Moore !
    Filmed in the shadows of night as it deals with the taboo.
    - CA jock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that, too!
      The movie seems to be very moody when it comes to lighting but yes, it kind of reflects the mood of that taboo they approach in the movie!

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. I agree with MrShife's comment. He did a great job in the field of acting on this. And I also agree with Dave. Let's hope some candid cock shots leak...by someone...anyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this cements him as a 'serious' actor.
      There's a future there. And trust me, I roamed the dark corners of the 'net looking for some nudies, but did not find them. And I mean full-frontal, because he's been quite undressed for a while...

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Espero verla en España. ¡Y en pantalla grande!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.